She's the one.

This is my first story that I've wrote I hope u guys like it(:

Chapter 1

The bell rang and she was goin to be late already. Taylor was the outcast of her whole school between all the jocks and the cheerleaders. Taylor wasn't your average girl, black hair, emo cut, skinny jeans and band t-shirts was her whole life. She slammed her locker shut as she walked to her first hour English class great she was gonna be late again.

"Nice of you to finally join us Miss Foster" said Mrs. Lynn

Taylor just walked in avoided all eye contact with everyone in the room and sat down at the chair all the way in the back like she normal does. That was until that day when she met Daniel. It was half way through the hour when the door opened and she heard a guy talking to the teacher. The next thing she hears is footsteps toward her and the chair next to her being moved out and he sits down next to her.

"Hello, my name is Daniel what is your?" he's said in a deep but beautiful voice that made her look up.

She looked at him and saw his chocolate brown eyes, black hair over his eyes and his skinny jeans and Escape the Fate t-shirt.

She looked up in his eyes and said "Hi, my name is Taylor"

Just then the teacher called the class back in order since all te students had been staring at them and that made Taylor blush. They were suppost to read chapters 12-15 in their English book and take notes for homework. The bell rang and all the students got up to leave and right before Taylor left she heard his voice say in her ear "Nice to meet you Taylor". She turned and he was walking down the hall.

*Thats my first chapter :) thanks guys*

*Rate and comment please, suggest something's to help me to thanks guys I'll upload more soon :)*