Fight

Graystripe got up and raced behind the nursery. He was going to see Silverstream since he hasn't seen her in a awhile. But before he could, Fireheart rammed into his side, making Graystripe fall on his side. Fireheart hissed at him. "Why did you lie!?" He spat. "Because I didn't want us to get into trouble!" Graystripe spat back before Fireheart pawed at his ear. Graystripe dodged the first one, but Fireheart's claw stuck to his ear when he struck at him a second time. Graystripe yowled in pain, making warriors and other clan members gather around. Fireheart scratched his chest before Bluestar came over to them. "What is going on here!?" She raised her voice. Fireheart hissed one last time then  ran off. "Graystripe, go see Yellowfang. I'll talk to him." Bluestar said before turning around and walking toward Fireheart. Graystripe's eyes filled with tears. Because of the pain, but mostly because his best friend hated him now. Graystripe went into the clearing and padded to Yellowfang's den. "Hello, Graystripe." She rasped as he walked in. Graystripe nodded. "I see.. I heard you and Fireheart. What's going on between you two?" Yellowfang said looking for cobwebs for his ear. "He's just.. we.." Graystripe looked for the right words, but couldn't. "Nothing.." he finally mumbled. "Mhm. It's fine if you can't tell me." Yellowfang said wrapping up his ear. "Go and rest." Yellowfang said, smiling. (I believe cats can smile, blush, and cry. Dbdbdbdb). Graystripe held his head low all the way to the Warrior's den. He curled up on his warm moss bed. All he could think about is Fireheart. He saw his "friend" walk in. He heard him scoff, then lay down. Graystripe felt their furs touch. Fireheart scooted over. Graystripe fell asleep after awhile. **GRAYSTRIPE'S DREAM** "Fireheart, watch out!" Graystripe screamed before Tigerclaw swatted at Fireheart. He heard a yowl. Fireheart layed there, motionless. He was bleeding from his eye and stomach. Was he dead? Graystripe raced over to him, his eyes filling with tears. Eventually, they spilt soaking the fur under his eyes. He pawed at Fireheart's body. He wasn't breathing. Graystripe's yowl echoed through the forest. Thunderclan gathered around Fireheart. "He's... Dead.." Bluestar mumbled laying her head on Graystripe's. **DREAM OVER** Graystripe jumped up, and whimpered quietly. He looked over at sleeping Fireheart. Was his dream an actual dream or vision?

Sndhbdhd told you this story takes a whole different path ;)