🎶 1 🎶

Becca's POV

It was my 2nd year at Barden University. I still can't believe that i have been at an a capella group for a year. Aubrey graduated so Chloe and i handle the Bellas.

I was with my boyfriend Jesse when i got a call from an unregistered number.
"Go on, answer it." Jesse told me.
"Alright."

"Ummmm...... Becca Mitchell speaking. May i know who this is?" I asked.
Someone spoke but i cannot hear her/him so i put it on speaker.
"Ummm... Hello?" I looked at Jesse who shrugged.
"Hi... Becca... Ummmm.... I need help. I'm kinda lost right now."
I recognized the voice.
"B, omg, where are you?" I asked her.
"I'm in front of the university with my stuffs, i didn't really pay attention to the one who gave me directions earlier, so yeah i am kind of lost right now." She told me making me giggle knowing she didn't change at all.
"Okay. So what are you wearing right now?"
"Ummm... You could say i am gothic today. You will easily notice me because a lot of people are looking at me."
"Mmmmm..... Jesse and i will go there, just wait a few minutes yeah?"
"Hurry up then." She hung up.

"Okay, who was that?" My boyfriend asked me.
"Remember my little sister? Bea. Well, she's here and has her stuff and she is also lost so we will help her. Can you call your friends? Knowing her she has a lot of stuffs." I replied.
"Yeah sure. Let's go see your sis." He hugged me and we left.

Bea's POV

I was waiting for my big sister to come with her boyfriend Jesse. Then i heard someone scream my name. I turned around only to be hugged tightly.

"Oh B, i missed you!" One word. Becca.
"I missed you too sis. So is this Jesse?" I asked.
"Yup. B, this is Jesse. Jesse, this is Bea my little sister." She introduced us to each other and we talked.

"Hey, ummmm.... Can you help me with my stuffs?" I ask them.
"Yeah, we are just waiting for 2 more people to help. They are also a part of the Trebles." Jesse told me as i nod and say thanks.

And not before long, i saw 2 guys came and i was just staring at the other one.