2

3rd POV

Everyone (besides Bea and Donald) saw that the two were just staring intently at each other, temporarily forgetting that the others were there.

"Ahem." The others intentionally coughed to get their attention. Bea blushed ferociously while Donald shuffled awkwardly.
"So sis, this is Benjamin or Benjie for short aaannnndddd this is Donald." Becca drawled on, smirking at her blushing sister.
"H-hi Benjie and D-donald. It is nice to uhhh- meet you." Bea stuttered.
"Hi." Benjie said as he waved and did a trick.
"Hey beautiful! The name is Donald Walsh. Nice to finally meet you." He took her hand and kissed it like the gentleman he was which made her get redder at the instant. (If that was even possible... hehe.)

So the boys carried her stuffs while they listened to the two talk.
"B, how was Harvard?" Becca asked as she looked at the pictures through Bea's phone.
"Fine. But it's not home, so i
e-mailed Barden's principal and they said i could transfer here considering my grades and all." Bea said as she smiled on her sister.
"Oh. That is great! I heard you have some advance classes."
"Yeah i do. Ummm... Math and Photograhy actually." Bea said.
"What a coincidence." Jesse said.
"What is?" The sisters asked.
"Donald here, is in the advance Math. Maybe he could help you out." Jesse told them.

Bea's POV

When i heard Jesse say that, i immediately looked at Donald who was also looking at me.
"T-that's nice! So....*ahem* Becca, uhhhh how's uhhh the Bellas?"
I asked trying to change the topic.
"That won't work on me B. And they are fine. Amy missed you along with Chloe. You better come with me later to visit them. That is if you want to." She told me.
"Of course i do! But that's for later. Ummm.... It is room 365." I informed when they asked what my room number was.
"Woah! You have a big room sis. Who is your room mate?" Becca asked as they put my things on the bed. I shook my head no to answer her question.
"Damn girl! No room mate, ughhhh. Unfair."
"Wow baby, think i could visit you once in a while?" Donald told me and i blushed which did not go unnoticed by everybody besides Donald.
"W-well you could always visit. I-i mean everybody is welcome to visit every now and then." I stammered.
"Mmm.... You might see me more then. Hope you won't mind." Donald smiled at me and i smiled back saying that i won't mind at all.
"Want help unpacking your stuffs?" Jesse asked me as he slung his arm around Becca's shoulder.
"No, i could do it later anyways so can we go to the activities fair?" I ask them.
"Oh ummmm... Jesse and i have to go somewhere. Donald, could you perhaps tour her around?" Becca asks.
"Yeah, absolutely. So Bea, may i tour you around?" He bows down with his hand in front of me as the gentleman he is.
"*giggle* I think you may. What a gentleman." I teased him.
"Hmmm.... Well, there is a very beautiful lady in front of me. Very beautiful." He looked straight to my eyes. And we both laughed for no reason. At all.
"Okay, you guys can flirt later when we are no longer around. Hahaha." They all laughed and left without sending a smirk or a look that says 'have fun'.

"So, let's go?" He asked me.
"Sure."

_____________________________________________________

We talked and laughed and got to know each other as we walked around. He even introduced me to some of his friends. The trebles were fun to hang out with. I even got a chance to sing with them.

"Alright. So here are the Bellas." He pointed towards the girls.
"Chloe! Amy! Girls!!!" We all had a group hug and sang.

~ Get to the club in a taxi cab
Everybody's looking at me now
Like 'who's that chick with rocking kicks?
She's gotta be from outta town'

So hard with my girls not around me
It's definitely not a Nashville party
'Cause all i see are stilletos
I guess i never got the memo

My tummy's turnin' and i'm kind of feeling home sick
Too much pressure and i'm nervous
That's when the DJ dropped my favorite tune
And the Britney song was on

So i put my hands up
They're playing my song
And the butterflies fly away
Noddin' my heads like yeah
Movin' my hips like yeah
I got my hands up
They're playing my song
I know i'm gonna be okay
Yeah there's a party in the USA
(Solo of Bea)
Yeah there's a party in the USA~

"Wow! You girls are great. You definitely have to be a Bella. Gosh, you're amazing B." Donald hugged me.
"Thanks D." I hugged him back.
"Woah woah woah! Hugs?! You just met!" Chloe, being my 'big sister', separated us apart.
"Donald, we know that you love girls and you think that they are your play thing but not her, all right?" Chloe frantically screamed.
"What? Play thing? D, what is she saying?" I asked confused.
"Yeah... Tell her D." Chloe mocked.
"B, could you excuse us for a moment? Just a few mo." Donald or D as i currently call him asked me.
"Y-yeah sure." I looked at them worried, not knowing what they are about to talk about.

I just hope it won't end badly. Right?