3

Chloe's POV

"Speak!" I told him as i crossed my arms letting him know that i am serious.
"Look, i know how you think of me but i would never do it to her. I swear on my life! There is just something in her that *groans*, for some reason that i don't know. It is like whenever i look into her eyes, it's like it is telling me to change. Look, the real reason why i do the things i have done before is because i am scared of commitment! I'm scared, all right? Take everything from me but not her, i beg you." He kneeled in front of me. "I'm begging you. Please!" He asked me desperately and i saw it in his eyes,he was absolutely serious about it.
"Alright! But if you hurt her even once, you will be forbidden to get close to her! Do you understand?" I asked and he nodded. "Stand up. You better know how to keep a promise."
"Thanks Chloe." He ran off grinning and went to Bea immediately. I saw Bea asking him if something's wrong and i saw him shook his head no. And for the first time, i saw Donald genuinely caring for someone.
He is definitely smitten towards Bea.

Bea's POV

We all watched as Chloe and D, i mean Donald talked. They were close enough for us to see them but we were unable to hear them. After a few minutes, we saw Donald kneeling down in front of Chloe. I felt something tug my heart as i saw determination in his eyes.
What is this? It is not like he likes Chloe, right?
"Are they a thing?" I blurted.
"Nope. Absolutely not. Why you jealous?" They all smirk at me.
"You jealous that maybe D likes Chloe?" Amy asks.
"Jealous? That-- no. No way! We just met! Pfffttt.... Me? Jealous? Yeah right." I turned away from them to look at Donald and Chloe.
I'm not jealous, right? Chloe is my friend and if she/he likes each other, then i should support them. Ugh! What is happening to me?
When i saw him grin widely at her, i felt it again, as if something hit me inside out that i feel crashed. Is this actually jealousy?!

"Hey, something wrong?" I asked. "Nope." He shook his head. "Want to continue the tour?"
"Sure. Hey guys, ummmm..... I'll be at the auditions 2 weeks from now. Later!" I left with Donald as we talked and talked until we had to part ways.

-Bellas' POV

Definitely in love with each other!!! :)

__________________________________________________

Finished!
So this part of the story will focus more on Bea and Donald's love story. It will be very short and there will be a part 2. It is where Donald had graduated and it all starts at the 2nd movie.

And i also apologize for the wrong spellings, grammar. If there is something wrong with the song(s) in this story, PLEASE let it go. I am just 14.

So.... Bye-bye for now..