하나

" How do you think of Chanyeol Sunbae?", as soon as Soojung asked that, Jinri halted her hands getting the cucumber from the salad.

She didn't know. How to handle that kind of question. " What's up with him  suddenly?", Jinri replied before chewing that cucumber.

Soojung sighed, " You know what I mean. How do you think of him as a man, Jinri?", she threw the same topic.

" He is nice, funny, kind, loud sometimes.. He is a really great friend.", Jinri answered without looking at the eyes of her friend.

" Didn't you hear that I said, as a man ?", the shorter girl growled frustratedly.

" Soojung.. He might have a girlfriend. I shouldn't consider him more than a friend.", Jinri sighed softly.

Handling an introvert girl is hard, Soojung knows. But she never thought of leaving Jinri alone.

" Can't you feel it? I am asking because I see you changed.", this time, Soojung's words left Jinri wordless. Change? Nothing of her changed. Her appearance, her personality still remain the same.

" Jinri, you have changed. You changed since the time Chanyeol Sunbae and Sehun came into your life.  Since the time you three started to sit at the certain table in the library. Since the time Sunbae had offered his hand to explain those complex lessons of yours. Since the time Sunbae rolled in with a bright light into your darkness.", Soojung pointed out.

" Listen Jinri, since when you can laugh freely? Since when you can tell those awkward jokes? Since when you learned to be positive? It is all after he came into your life. Am I wrong?", Jinri has to admit that Soojung had a proof.

Before she met Chanyeol, she is just a girl who would hide her face with her long hair. She was just a girl who would never dare to look at someone closely. She was just a girl who isolated herself in a small bubble called depression.

Soojung is right. She has changed. Because her smile has been born lately.

" Don't deny it anymore, girl. Didn't you say that your ideal type is the man who can make you smile? Here he is. No doubt, Chanyeol Sunbae is just your type.", she got another point.

Jinri used to cry to sleep. She used to come to college with swollen eyes. She used to be emotionless in spite of the jokes of Soojung. That's why she set her ideal man.

' I am enough if it is someone who can make me smile.'

Jinri always answered like this whenever the girls talked about their ideal types.

" And this is..", Jinri looked up to Soojung, waiting.

" You like him, Jinri.", the silence admits then.

•••••

Sehun caught himself writing those poems again while staring at Jinri who is studying in front of him.

It has been months. 3 months. Sehun had dated a few girls though it is barely a year he has entered this college. Cause his relationships never last more than 2 months.

No girls inspire him as much as Jinri does. Watching Jinri is his favorite scenery ever. Listening to her silence is his favorite music ever.

He didn't know how could it happen. As far as the world knows, Jinri is out of his luggage. He would never consider of interesting a depressed girl. But in reality, he thought it was her emotionless face got his interest.