I ain't L's{8}

Storming into his office I didn't care what he have to tell me or how much money he'll give me . To hell with this man.

" Sir.... omm  im greatful for the suggestion as your personal helper or whatever you call it  . . But i like being a normal office worker.  "  taking in a feel breath I continued " sir I just don't  feel its .. it's necessary for ," 

before I could even finish my sentence this man had the audacity to cut me off  ....  some nerve .

Before I could even finish my mind thinking he starts talking this man is really a JERK.
" Ms.Jones you work for me ... correct." He said with a rough but yet calm tone..
"Yes sir"
" Then why are you questioning me and tell ME what YOU want and what YOU don't want... let ME GET THIS CLEAR.. I'm the boss here so I do what I Want , " for a moment there I felt like to stab the little jerk.
" Do you understand? Ms...... Jones"

" Sir I heard you LOUD and CLEAR. .. " he watch me with the most shocked facial expression. .. he was going to talk but I raised my hand and continued.
" I never meet my father and if i did I would have never let  such a man to raise their voice at me. ... you getting LOUND AINT HELPING YOU WIN A DAMN argument .. you just wanna be heard. You can be heard but not soooooo flipping loud..."
  " Now if you ever raise your voice I'll slap u so damn hard and quit the damn job,"  with that I walked out the office and did not look back .

Entering the elevator my back was faced to the doors. Turning around on time I pressed the elevator door numbers to the parking lot.

Looking was a mad boss coming full force to the elevator.

With a swift sexy motion but in harsh way he took of his tie and fling it on the lobby floor. Picking up his passed... sorry I can't tell you the rest the doors closed on time.

Oh my gossssh...
My boss is a crazy man.
I should done my research before getting this job.

******************************
It's short I knoww.. sorry