Deliver me 6

" I'm so happy . Today is Saturdayy!!" Thinking out loud when I got out my coach. "Ohh, I smell really bad " if only I can mentally slap myself for saying that out loud.
  I quickly run to my room and check my phone.With a peaceful sigh I decided not to call anyone or check me messages. Shutting down my phone and thinking on what today on this day.
   * knock knock knock *
"Now WHO can that Be" mentally talked to my self .
" I'm cominggggggg " stomping to my door I opened my door with a frown not paying attention who it was said out loud "what do you want?" With an annoyed expression on my face.
  " oh wow,  nice way to welcome your best friend to your lovely home" with a hint of sarcasm. 
" Oh..  omm Goood Morrnnninng" with a sly smirk .
" Yeah.. get out of my way so I can get you ready for the road " I quickly walk right behind hind her when she welcomed herself in with out my concent.
   " What do you mean get ready for the road .. nuh nahh noooo... I'm staying HoMME  i don't need you to take me any WHERE.!!"   I stormed back in my room and went in the shower.

  Dear Lord I ask you to tell Emi  to leave. But God had others things in his head.

Emi please just let me b....
  My some what sweetness of a best friend shut me with her hand and scolded me like a little child.

" listen to me and to me only not the little birdie in your head sweetie. .... now WE'RE going OUT and THERE'S nothing YOU can do  about."
  With a kiss on my forehead she was out.

I mentally stated in my head to not open the door next time and pretend not to be home I sooooooo..... learn my lesson.

Stepping in the shower to take a nice icy cool bath .. I had to really clear my mind and prepare for this BLESSED day...
I'm so annoyed.

" Emiii!!!!"

" What do you want" with an annoyed expression on her face.

" Could you please .... take out clothes for me to wear. .. and thank you"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

Walking into my room  I saw quarter pants and a black shirt with my leather black boots ...Oh I love my bestow for knowing my sense of style.
Quickly pointing on my clothes and shoes . I grab what u had to grab and head to the living room.

"So.. what is it with you taking me  out my lovely house...  to the danger out side. "

" We have a meeting to attend to  Ali " with a cocky smirk on her face plastered 
Wanting to slap the look and smirk of her face . My body agreed to my mind and *bam* she got right on her face.

Now I was wearing the smirk

Giving me the death glare I ignore her and ask about the meeting.

"WELL!!  SINCE YOU DUMMY TURNED OF YOUR PHONE YOU DIDNT ANSWERED ANY OF MY CALLLLLLLSSSS AANNDDD NON OF MY G-MAIl LIKE DUUUHHH you won't know about anything sista. " giving me the duhh and annoyed expression all I could have said was .....

" Sorry ... let's go to the meeting. " but wait.. what time do it start dho" with my index finger pointing at my watch.

" IT'S now 11 am and it starts 12.. so I be live we should leave now because we know the boss HATES  his employees being late" watching her being dramatic all I could have done was laugh

" Okay let's go...  Dear Lord please deliver me from this ... this ridiculous mess" walking through my door and locking it we were on the to this ridiculous meeting..
************************************************************
Hey peeps sorry and Happy New year ... I got caught up with things
.

As you know the teribble news that Hurricane Irma hit Sint. Maarten .. well I'm from there and I really got caught uo with helping people figuring out things.... hope this don't change your minds about my book... thank once again for that longggg patience love yall☺😧😙