Running Late{1}

As I awake up to the beeping sound of my alarm, I lazily get out of my bed and the first thing I did was look myself in the mirror. I always wonder why my butt, breast is so big, but then I remember my mom is a brown skin woman and that what you always get.

When I was done admiring myself I make a quick mental note that that I have a meeting to go to, that start 8 am and its now 6.

I quickly brush my crazy curls in a high bun, and quickly take a shower of course, not forgetting to brush my teeth. Checking the time one more time to see the time, it is now 6: 46.

Shit. I said, after looking at how much time I wasted. Damn, today is not going to be one of these great day or is it. I think to my self mentally.

I quickly put on my underwear checking for the right bra. Went in my average build in closet and take out one of my favorite dress that hugs every inch of me perfectly with out leaving a detail. Maybe I should wear it today, I guest ,since its a meeting. ( The picture of the dress its up above with the rest of details).

Since I have a habit of checking the time , I chose eagerly to check the time once more time its now 7:15 am . I quickly rush out of my apartment and head to the bus station. It was a good thing since I left the apartment , because as soon as I reach the bus station . One of the early bus came right when I was about to sit on the bench. I thank the lord in a whisper, and enter the bus and paid one time and seated down next to a old lady who seemed very nice.

As one stop, to another stop it was finally my turn to stop my destination. As I came of the bus I was greeted by my best friend Emilia Clarke.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Note: Thank you for reading its my first time............ I hope you really like it and hope you enjoy it..☺☺☺😁😘

THANK YOU !!!! fOR READING , I may be not the best but I am trying as you can see so please at lest leave a comment that could help me on my story.