Dead

* ****** *

* ****** *As hundreds of the seemingly undead roam the streets civilians are being warned to lock all doors, blockade all windows and stay inside

* ****** *
As hundreds of the seemingly undead roam the streets civilians are being warned to lock all doors, blockade all windows and stay inside.
——
As safety warnings go up all around the city, people are searching for answers.
The government are yet to comment.
——
It's seems as though it's straight out of science fiction. Zombies, yes you heard me correctly, zombies are running wild. Stay safe and listen to any warnings given to you by the authorities.
——
With the avengers disbanded, who will save the day?
——
There are thousands of questions flying through the air right now. But the most important one is.
Where is Spiderman?
* ****** *
Nemo watched with fear as the tv depicted images of death and destruction. The so called 'zombies' would go for any thing that seemed alive and wouldn't stop attacking until it no longer moved.

His fear and anxiety only grew every time Spiderman was mentioned, desperately hoping Peter wouldn't feel the need to go out there.

Police had managed to gun down a few of the zombies and the news channels had said that the zombies were from graveyards dotted all over New York.
They were raising from the dead and the zombie apocalypse wasn't nearly as fun as Nemo had imagined.

He hadn't heard from Peter all night, he had left just under twenty minutes before this whole thing had started, and he could only hope that he got home safe.

His mom, stepdad and brother were all home safe and his dad had called to say his family were fine. Nemo's only worry was Pete and his stupid heroic tendencies.

* ****** *

It wasn't long before the famous Spiderman appeared on tv screens all over the country. People rejoiced as their favourite hero came to save them all.

Nemo wasn't though.
Every blow Peter took, Nemo shut his eyes tight only to open them again seconds later to see if Peter was still moving.

Nemo opened his eyes and saw something that made him change his mind.
As Peter was thrown against a wall, a familiar face appeared.

Daniel walked out from the shadows and approached the unconscious Peter. Daniel grabbed Peter's throat within his hands and began to squeeze.

"Peter you are absolutely useless."
And with that Nemo left, to go save the shittiest superhero to date.

* ****** *
The story is really building now, I'm so close to finishing, it's really exciting.
Would you be interested in a sequel?