FIVE

Hoseok's POV

The day after the party, Jungkook let me know to come over since he is still hungover. He also jokingly told me to look nice since JiHee is home too. I laughed and told him to shut up.

After I hung out with Jungkook and JiHee for a little bit I went over to Jimin's house to see how he's doing since he drank the most out of all of them. I knocked on his door and a couple seconds later he opened the door. "Hey Jimin." I said smiling. "Hey Hoseok, come on in." He said while opening the door all the way to let me into his room. "What's up?" He asked me. "Oh nothing, just checking up on you since you should be hung over but I see you are busy." I said while I looked over to his computer screen, seeing that his game was paused. Of course he was playing Overwatch. I lightly chuckled knowing him.

An hour later of us playing Overwatch, me and him started talking about last night. Knowing him, I brought up some of the stuff he said when he was drunk. "You know what's funny?" I started laughing again. "What." Jimin started nervously laughing, looking at me. "You mentioned about how I was 'stealing' JiHee from you." I started laughing and scratching the back of my neck. "Oh yeah...about that, I wasn't joking about that." He looked at me with a serious look. My eyes widen a little bit. I tried to keep my cool.

"Hey I got to go home. I'll talk to you later? Bye!" I left quickly so I wouldn't be angry. But, why am I even close to being mad and jealous?

____;
How in the world is this chapter so freaking short?!?! I promise I'll post more chapters in the near future please be super patient ❤️