NINE

Jimin's POV

"We are here." I said while parking into the drive way of my house. "Oh thank you for the coffee Jimin. I didn't get to say thank you when we were in there, I was so busy enjoying the coffee." JiHee mentioned. "Anytime JiHee. You are tutoring me." I say back and give her a smile.

When we got into the house, my parents were still not home from work. "Do you want to stay in the living room or go in my room?" I ask JiHee. "I don't care, this is your house." She says back. "Okay lets go into my room." I say while walking upstairs to show her my room.

After an hour and a half of studying I finally understood everything the teacher has taught us. Our teacher obviously doesn't know how to word things correctly. The way JiHee taught me was 100 times better.

"So what now?" JiHee asked whole putting her books away in her book bag. "Well let's see, it's only 9 o'clock, my parents aren't home yet still and I still need food, a growing boy has to eat." I say while look at my watch. I looked up at JiHee and saw her laughing while covering up her face. "Stop covering up your face when you laugh, you look even cuter when you laugh." WHY DID YOU SAY THAT OUT LOUD PARK JIMIN!! I looked away with wide eyes and got up from my bed. "Sorry, I don't know why I said that." I looked down in embarrassment and apologized. "Hey it's okay Jiminie!" Her face was a tint of red, it was the cutest thing in the world.

We walked downstairs so I can start cooking dinner for the both of us since my parents weren't going to be home until really late at night. "What time do you have to be home JiHee?" "I don't think it matters really, my parents want me to get out of the house and have friends and go to parties, which is weird because they feel the opposite way with Jungkook." She says while laughing a little. "Sorry I just spoke too fast and too much, I'll stop talking now." She said again while sitting down at the kitchen table. "No don't worry about it, it's cute." WHY STOP!!!! "Thanks Jimin."

About 45 minutes later dinner was ready, me and JiHee sat in the living room to watch tv while we ate dinner so it wouldn't be so awkward sitting in silence in the kitchen.

"Thank you for dinner, I'll help you clean up." JiHee says. "Not it's fine, I'll clean it up tomorrow morning don't worry about it." "Alright, well then what do you wanna do? We still got an hour until I have to be home." "Let's just watch a drama!" I recommend. "Which one do you want to watch?" JiHee asked. "I really want to watch Goblin! I haven't seen it before." I say. "WHAT YOU HAVENT SEEN GOBLIN YET??" She asks/screams. I shook my head. "Put it on please!!!" She said while pouting. Thump Thump Thump. There goes my heart again for the 500th time today.

We were in the middle of the first episode of Goblin when I looked over to JiHee and saw her falling asleep. She slowly starting falling into my lap, her head on my thighs. I didn't know what to do so I just let her sleep in my lap. I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful face. Her eyelashes, her cute little freckles and the way her lips pout when she's sleeping. I didn't realize that I was getting closer and closer to her lips when I put my lips against hers.

____;
YIKES! I just did another cliff hanger. I hope y'all liked the chapter. Please remember to like and comment! I'm trying my very best to update as much as I can! I love you all ❤️