CHAPTER 1

Manchester, England December 12, 2016

Nearly 265 years has passed since the mysterious disappearance of the town Salem and from then until now no one has not found out a logical explanation of what has really happened to the town and its people even the exact location of the town has been lost to the winds and many has justified that maybe Salem is hidden for a reason and the search of the town was stopped leaving everyone in suspense making them think if an incident like that will ever happen again but little did they know that their predictions are correct.

"Jason, honey I think it is time for you to get up." Mrs Amelia Cumberland said impatiently.
"Two more minutes sweetheart; I need some more sleep." I answered back sleepily.
"Aren't you forgetting something about today?" Amelia asked while shaking Jason furiously in a playful way.
"Oh my God! No! I can't believe I forgot.
"You and the kids must be angry with me being late for the camping trip." I said while jumping out of bed and quickly running to the bathroom to freshen up.

A few minutes later I came down stairs to see that everyone was all ready to go. First I looked at his wife, a walking goddess with pearly white teeth, full, pinkish lip, long, straight, black hair with blackly coloured eyes to match. She was wearing a brown hiking outfit which shows her slim bodily features with a heavily tanned skin tone
My eyes then went over to the kids; Jacob who is ten years old and Sophia who was thirteen years old both having their mother's eyes, skin tone and graceful smile. The only thing they had of me was my blond hair and my straight face.

"Dad, why are you staring on us like that? Remember that we are already late" Jacob moaned breaking that heaven like moment almost immediately.
"Sorry about that son I was just admiring how wonderful you all look today especially your lovely mother over there." I said dreamily but still in touch.
"Yuck dad you are making me sick! Come on and let's get out of here." Jacob said with a disgusted look on his face while opening the front door.

"Wait I have to eat breakfast first." I said when I remembered I didn't have anything to eat. "It is already in the car honey so you can eat it later that is why you should have woken up earlier." Amelia said dramatically.

As I looked at the house from in the car I thought "why does it feel like it will be the last time I will be seeing this house?" But I just placed these thoughts behind me and quickly pulled the jeep out of the drive way. Throughout most of the trip none of us hardly speak to each other, the only time we spoke is when someone wanted to use the restroom or if they wanted to know where they are and I couldn't take it this silence any longer.

"What do you think we should do first when we get to Redstone?" I asked trying to break the silence but I didn't get any answer. "Huh, guys aren't you going to answer me? Or are you going to leave me hanging?" I asked but still there was no answer.
When I wanted to know what was really happening with them behind me I saw that the reason why they weren't answering me was because they were all asleep.

"That is why you all shouldn't have woke up so early." I chuckled softly trying not to wake any of them.
"Well it looks like it just me, myself and I on this journey for the time being." I thought with a sigh. After about three more hours of silent travelling I saw the sign that said 'Welcome To Redstone-The Supernatural County' and as I drove past the sign I felt as if I was at home and I don't know the reason why.

It took the jeep nearly half an hour more to get to the Redstone campsite reason so is because the original road to the campsite was closed and we had to take the logging road to reach there.
"Wake up Sleepy Heads we are nearly at camp." I said as I turned around to rise the sleeping passengers who moaned after having the ability to catch up on their sleep.
When we finally reached the camp site I saw that numerous campers were out here already so we quickly found a clear area where we could set up camp and then settle in before going out into town. Maybe camping in a so called supernatural county will be great after all.