Birthday - Dowoon

Andrea's POV
"What do you wanna do tonight?" Dowoon asked me on the phone. "I'm really tired, could you grab some food on your way home and maybe we could just watch a movie?" "Ok~" Once I opened the door I was engulfed with the smell of food. "Andrea your home!!" Dowoon said with a smile as I walked into the kitchen. "What are you doing?" "I'm cooking for you of course~" As he continued to cook I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Thank you" "Anything for you"

Once he was finished cooking we set the table and started to eat. "This is so delicious!!" "I'm glad you like it!"

"How about I clean these dishes and you go change to get comfortable for the movie." I smile. "Ok, what movie are we watching tonight?" "It's a surprise" He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes in a playful way and went to go change. I decided to wear a baggy shirt and sweats because I wanted to be as comfortable as could be.

"Yet again Andrea looks cute even without trying" I blush at what Dowoon said. I plop down on the couch and wait for Dowoon. He comes to the couch with two bowls of popcorn. "For you" He says as he hands me a bowl. "Thank you, so what are we watching?" I ask. "I decided to watch A Journey Through Time with Anthony today" (SIDE NOTE: U DONT KNOW THIS MOVIE BUT LIKE I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO CHOOSE AND I ASKED MY SIS AND THATS WHAT SHE SAID SO I WENT WITH IT Anywaysss...) "I've never watched it." "HOW!? It's a great movie!! It opened my eyes to the world." Dowoon said with widened eyes as moved his hands to make a world (I didn't know how to write that qghdjrktkky) "Haha well then I'll enjoy it" I said with a smile as I cuddled up next to him.

Dowoon's POV
Once we got around the middle of the movie all the popcorn was gone. I turned to my side to see a sleeping Andrea. I chuckled. "Couldn't even get thru half of the movie." I said in a whisper. I smiled and continued to watch the movie. Once it ended I turned off the tv and looked at Andrea. She was so pretty.

"Is the movie over?" She said quietly. "Haha yes. Did you like it?" I asked. "Uh yah." "Don't lie! You fell asleep before it even ended." I laughed. "W-well so what! From what I watched it was a good movie." Andrea said with a little blush. I smiled.

"Why don't I take you to the bed so you can sleep comfortably." "I can do it myself!" She tried to get up but I swooped her in my arms. "You must have had a hard day! Let me take you~" She stopped trying to get out of my arms and let me take her.

I gently placed her on the bed and gave her a kiss. "Good night Andrea." "Good night Dowoon" "And dont think I forgot." "What?" "Happy birthday~" "You remembered!" She said with a beaming smile. "Of course I did! I wanted to take you out today but I know you didn't want to so we watched a movie instead." "Dowoon you're the sweetest!!" "I know I am" I said with a smirk. She rolled her eyes. "I love youuu" I said. "I love you too"