Chenle

'Are you on your way?' I text Chenle. 'Yep, I'll be right there ❤️' '❤️' I smile and continue getting ready. *ding dong* I head over to the door. "Hey Chen-" I was cut off when Chenle pecks me on the lips. "Hi babe!" I blush. "I-I'm almost ready."

"Can you just grab the sunblock for me?" I say walking back to my room.  "Mmmhh." I here him say faintly. Once I walk back to the living room I see Chenle chilling on the couch watching tv. I walked behind him and lightly smacked the back of his head. "Ah! Why'd you do that!" "Why'd you turn on the tv we're leaving! Did you grab the sunblock like I asked?" I frown. Chenle chuckles as he rubs the back of his head. "Hehe, no. I'll go get it now. From the bathroom right babe?" I smile. "Yes, thank you."

"Let's go!" Chenle says bringing the sunblock and heading towards the door. I smile and follow him out. Since the water park is not that far from my house, we walk there. "Ah it's so hot!" I whine as we continue to walk. "Don't worry babe I gotchu." Chenle says bringing out an umbrella. "To keep out the sun." He smiles putting the umbrella above me.

"We're here!" I say happily heading in. "You two have fun!" An employee said with a smile. "We will thank you." Chenle said. "Where do you wanna go first?" I ask. "Hmmm the lazy river?" I chuckle. "You're already tired?" "No but I wanna have some quiet time with you." I raise my eyebrows. "Quiet time? When are we ever quiet together?" Chenle laughs. "You're right, let's just go play in the pool for awhile."

We start to walk towards the pool and find a table to put our stuff down. "Last one in pays for lunch!" Chenle yells running towards the pool. "Hey! That's not fair! You got a head start!" I say running after him. "Hahaha now you're buying!" Chenle teases me while splashing me with water. "You had a head start." I pout. Chenle laughs. "Ok ok I'll pay." I smile. "Yay!"

We continue to splash around in the pool when I start to get hungry. Before I could ask Chenle if we could eat he starts to whine. "Babe~ I'm getting hungry can we go eat?" I smile. "You took the words right out of my mouth."

Once we get out of the pool and grab our towels Chenle intertwines my hands with his and starts walking to the food. "What should we get? Burger? Or something lighter? I don't know what I'm hungry for. Or maybe we should g-" Chenle interrupts me with a peck on the lips. "How about we just get some sandwiches and chips?" I blush and nod.

"Today has been so much fun." I smile eating my sandwich. "It really was!" Chenle says giving me a big smile. "But I always enjoy hanging with you babe. You're so great~" I roll my eyes playfully. "Don't be cheesy!" Chenle laughs loudly. "I can't help it! I love you too much." He pouts. "Yah yah... I love you too." He smiles at my words.

"So what should we do now?" I ask. Chenle grabs my hand and smile. "Lazy river?" I roll my eyes. "Fine, but if someone gets mad at you for your loud dolphin laugh I won't stand up for you." He laughs. "Ok ok. But you know what." "What?" He stops and smiles at me. "I'd stand up for you if people got mad for YOUR dolphin laugh." He gives me a quick kiss and we keep walking. "Well good thing I don't have a dolphin laugh." Chenle acts hurt and we laugh together.