Chapter 3

I headed to the music box and started to play Tame Impala again. I just freaking love them!
*Play the music*

E: "Okay so we should start now."

Grayson's POV

I never met someone like her. She's different. I don't know why but I think I'm starting to like her but I can't. I'm the fuckboy at my school. I can't just fall for someone. But she's beautiful. The way she's looking at the paper. Her music taste. Her dark brown eyes. NO GRAYSON! STOP THINKING ABOUT HER! YOU ARE A FUCKBOY!

E: "Hey Grayson! Stop doing nothing and help me!"
Shit!
G: "Oh sorry. Yeah sure I will help you."
It started to get late.
G: "Hey i think i should go now. It's pretty late."
E: "Oh yeah of course."
G: "So... Umm.... See you... Tomorrow?"
E: "Umm... Yeah sure." She smiled at me. Wow. Her smile...! Stop Grayson! Stop!

Elena's POV

Oh my god. I think I like him. He acts so different. He's actually being so nice. But what the heck? He started to stutter. Common Elena. He's just trying to confuse you!
Maybe I should just find out.
E: "Hey Umm. I could pick you up tomorrow for school."
G: "Umm i think that a boy should pick up the girl haha."
E: "Yeah but we are not going on a date or something Umm haha."
G: "Ummm... tomorrow? At 7am?"
E: "Yeah that should be okay. See ya tomorrow."
G: "Good Night Elena."
OH MY GOD!!! MY HEART!!
Omg stop Elena NOW!
I closed the door and walked upstairs. My parents were still not here so I decided to go to sleep but the only thing I could think about was Grayson. The way he acted. He was so sweet....

————
Instagram: @createdolantwinss