Chapter 7

Warning!! If u don't wanna read sexual stuff, you should not read this chapter!
Elena's POV
PLAY THE MUSIC

He pushed me into the bed and jumped on top of me. He started to kiss my neck and his hand was sliding under my shirt. He started squeeze my boobs. He kissed my neck down to my stomach. I stared to moan quietly and he kissed down to my panties. He looked up to me and smirked at me. He pulled off my underwear and started to lick and I moaned louder. Play the music again if it ended.
It felt so good! He held my legs cause they started to shake.
E: "Gra-yson!! Oh - my... god.... GRAYSON!!
G: "Daddy will make you happy now!" He smirked again.
He came back to my face and kissed me again.
G: "Now you have to make daddy happy."
He smirked.
Oh my god I never did this before!
I looked down to his underwear and I could see his dick. WOW! He was bigger than I thought!
G: "You like what you see?"
He smirked again.
I pulled out his dick and started to suck at Grayson Junior.
G: "OH MY GOD ELENA!! YEAH RIGHT THERE!!!"
He pushed me back and he was on top of me again. He kissed me again and looked into my eyes.
E: "Grayson. I'm... I'm a virgin."
G: "Don't worry. I will be gentle."
He pulled out a condom and put it on. Then he looked at me again and I nodded. He thrusted into me and I could feel a tear rolling down my face. He pulled away
G: "Oh my god it hurts right??? I will stop if you   "
I interrupted him.
E: "No gray! It's okay."
He thrusted into me again and soon I felt pleasure. It felt so freaking good. I moaned.
E: "Gray... Faster!! Faster!"
He smirked at me and got faster and I started to moan, no I started to scream.
G: "Who is your Daddy?"
E: "OMG GRAYSON YESS!"
G: "No that's not my name."
E: "DADDY FASTER!!"
G: "If you want baby girl." He got even faster.
E: OH MY GOD! DA-DD-YY!! FASTER!" Soon Grayson found my G Spot and I came.
E: OH MY...!!! YEAH DADDY!"
3 more seconds, he pulled out and collapsed next to me.
G: "That was... Elena... i... I love you."
E: "I love you too Grayson."