Chapter 6

Okayyyy :)) the new chapter 6 is here :)) but guys!!!! i have a question... if you like the book, why are you not fanning, voting, or commenting??? because I am so excited that i have like 186 reads the last I checked. and i have only written 6 parts (which i am super excited about) and i don't know if anyone likes it my book at all..........................................?? so do you?? i mean, all the books that i am reading on here have people at the end that will comment and predict what will happen next, give the author advice, or just say they liked it in general. and if you check that persons fan # they have so many... and those people are so sure that their book is good because they have the fans, votes, and comments to prove it............... so what i am trying to say is - take me seriously when i say fan, vote, and comment at the end!!! and hey maybe if you do that for me i will do it for you! FYI THOUGH -> i will only put authors notes like this when i have something to say, just saying because i find all of the authors notes really annoying (my own personal opinion dont flip on me)... okay enjoy :))))

-Valerie

p.s. to all you writers out there, have you ever noticed that when you write something in a word document it could be like 36 pages but when you put it into wattpad it is only 18???? weeeeird. 

______________________________________

Forever Glitter Monster(ch6)

I tapped my foot on the floor. Trying to clear your mind is really hard, like if you tell yourself not to think about something it becomes the only thing you can think about.  

Oh just give it up already! A smaller part of my brain said. Lucas you have to stop thinking about Glitter - just like Cody said!!! Gosh, why does that have to happen? The smaller part of your brain actually has an opinion on things yet the bigger part of your brain is so stubborn that it cannot stop thinking about one thing for one second. 

The bigger part of my brain had one word running through itself right now. Glitter, Glitter, Glitter, Glitter, Glitter, Glitter, Glitter, Glitter, Glitter, Glitter! It is like my own brain is tempting me to just yell at it, saying shut up forgetting her will do you good in life, but nope, it could never yell at itself! 

See life is not simple, not simple at all. Things happen that everyone tends to regret. Like telling a person that you hate them one day and then the next - that person stops showing up to school because they cannot bear to face you, their best friend has to take care of it and talk some sense into you. But in my case I told a girl that I loved her and then the next night I was told by my boss that I was to kill her. I am betting that at this exact moment my boss is regretting telling me - eight months ago - that I could be with this girl because love breaks the mortal bond to humanity. After that night I was depressed and could not stand to be around her - Glitter. It was like a two-way street that wanted to be a one way - one of us loved the other and the feeling was not mutual yet it needed, should've, and had a dire urgency to be. I finally got over my hate for her - realizing that to hate, you had to care - and lied about my two week absence. Summer was near and she wanted to go onto vacation so bad, so I told her I would take her somewhere. 

The vacation that I took Glitter and her family on had a deadly close date to her death date. The day before we left Veda told me in person (which never happens - she talks to people by text, email, and phone in general) that her family was to die too. This news was unbearably heart breaking - I loved her family as my own. I thought over why this news was heart breaking and realized that I had feelings for Glitter's older sister - Evi - and that maybe just maybe Glitter and I never had real feelings for each other. It was obvious that Glitter had no feelings for me; I talked to her best friend - Taylor - who told me that she was trying to decide whether or not to break up with me. 

That night after I had thought almost every point through I snuck over to Glitter's house, but not to see Glitter, to see Evi. When I saw Evi I was mistaken - I loved Glitter still and was unsure as to how I could possibly be in love with 2 girls. Evi told me that I needed to leave because Glitter was not home yet and that I had no business in being there; she was always like her high-strung mother. 

When we were down in the Caribbean Islands, Veda sent me a text saying the death date had been moved to that day. I simply told her that it was impossible for me to do it. Her reply was that she would do the job herself. After I got that text I noticed how unnaturally blue that water had turned and how the boat was frozen in place but that water kept moving. Veda had poisoned the water with Barbiturates - it made you fall asleep very quickly and then while you slept it suffocated you - and put a very large anchor on the bottom. 

How does she do it? No one knows; the only thing we know is that when you cannot start or finish a job, Veda does it for you. 

When the storm (Veda caused it) knocked us all into the water I feared so much for Glitter and Evi. I could not care as much for Tarry and Thomas because the waves had already been pushed into their lungs. Glitter was smart - she held onto the roof - but Evi tried to hang on to me assuming I had something to hold on to; she pulled me out into the poison with her. The poison had no effect on me - I am immortal, nothing has an effect on me - but had every effect on Evi. 

A small part of Glitter's brain realized that Evi and I were going to drown - even if I really was not - and she dove in. When she got to me and pulled me to her I felt love again; I tried to save her, tried to keep her head above water, but when she began to pull Evi and I back to the cabin another wave hit us and pushed us under. We all watched the surface grow still - Veda realized that no one was above water so she stopped moving waves in on us. I thought we had a chance, thought that we would be able to resurface. Glitter must have realized that we were drowning and she released Evi and me from her arms, letting us rise to the surface; for a minute I thought that she was still sinking, but then I saw her legs start to kick as Evi and I resurfaced. 

Glitter was so close behind us, so close to resurfacing. She was about 6 feet below the surface when Veda must have seen us all resurface, she angrily threw a very large wave on us that pushed us all down and forced the water into our lungs. 

At that point Evi, Tarry, and Thomas were dead. Their bodies floated face down to the surface and stayed there. I watched as Glitter slowly began to close her eyes as the sleep dawned on her. She was still sinking - her body was about to lie on the bottom of the ocean floor. Just as I began to swim to her, Veda somehow pulled me out of the water and transported me back to a beach in North Carolina. 

It was something that was forever planted on my brain. I memory I could not suppress. No matter what people said, I would never forget how I was ordered to kill my girlfriend and her family, how I could not follow through, how I left my girlfriend and her families' lives in my bosses' hands. 

Nothing could change any of those facts. Trauma was something that could not be forgotten easily. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________ 

Vote, fan, and comment for more! 

©Copyright 2010 vswimmer28

p.s.s. i dont know anything about poisons. I had to google about poisons that suffocated you in sleep.