First time

This chapter does contain smut:

As the rest of the day passed Crowley was still around. He knew you were still a bit shaken up from what happened. You even asked him to stay with you just a bit longer, but you didn't think he would still be around after sun down. You really didn't expect him to present you with your favourite meal, but you were happy he stuck around. After you ate the two of you were sitting in your living room on the couch. You were reading (F/B), or at least trying to, while Crowley just watched you.

Your couch wasn't very big, so the two of you were rather close together. Your thoughts were full of the two of you together, and Crowley knew it. You didn't notice him getting closer until he whispered in your ear. "You are having some very dirty thoughts, kitten." The suddenness of his voice caused you to jump, but once his words hit you a blush creeped up on your cheeks.

You tried to play it cool "I don't know what you're talking about." You tried to keep your voice steady, but you couldn't fool him. Crowley placed his hand on your thigh and slowly moved it to you womanhood. You tried to stop the shiver that ran up your back, but failed. Crowley stopped just before he reached your now wet core. You let out a groan of frustration. "Crowley please." You almost begged. You wanted him for sometime and now that he was teasing you like this you wanted him more.

Crowley on the other hand smirked. "Please what, love. Tell your king what you want." The blush on your cheeks grew darker at his words. "I want all of you please crowley." You begged.

Crowley snapped his fingers and the two of you were in a room you've never seen before. You were in the middle of a large bed with red and black sheets and Crowley at your side. "Lay down." He ordered. You slowly laid back on the bed and watched him. He snapped his fingers once again and both of you were naked. You tried to cover yourself but your hands moved to above your head. "relax, kitten."

You slowly nodded and take a deep breath. Your breath hitched when you felt Crowley's fingers running though your folds. Crowley smirked "don't hold back now. I want to hear everything." You let out a soft moan of pleasure. You felt him slide a finger in your dripping core and him massage your breast with his free hand.

Crowley added another finger and switched between your nipples as he rolled them between his fingers. You could feel a knot form, but before it could break Crowley removed his fingers from you. "Crowley why did you stop?" You whined. Crowley moved so he could hover over your body. "I want to feel you cum, kitten." Your face grew red at his words. "Just please be gentle." Your voice was quiet. Crowley just responded with a kiss that you happily returned.

You moaned as he rubbed his tip though your wet folds. You tried bucking your hips, but the same force that kept your hands above your head kept you still. Crowley slowly pushed his way in inch by inch until he was full inside you. He was so big you felt like you were going to split in half. You adjusted to his size and felt him move slow at first then he picked up speed. You moans your muffled by the kiss.

Crowley adjusted his position which allowed him to hit your g-spot every time. You felt the knot form again, it felt like it was going to break with each thrush from Crowley. It wasn't until Crowley pulled back and whispered "cum." Did it finally break. Your moans filled the room. Crowley came soon after and helped you come down from your high. He pulled out slowly and snapped his fingers to clean you up.

He laid down next to you and released your arms from his hold. He pulled you to his side. You looked up at him with a smile. "Does this mean I'm the queen of hell?" You asked jokingly. Crowley chuckled. "Yes you are my queen." You were a bit shocked. "Wait really?"

(A/N sorry this took longer than expected, one of my dogs got hit and I have been taking care of her.)