Visiting Hell

(This chapter contains SMUT.)

After everything that happened you didn't want to be home alone while Crowley was in Hell. You wanted to go with him, but he kept telling you no. You wouldn't take no for an answer, you were determined to go. You tried a few ways to get him to take you, but none of them worked. You could feel you were close to breaking him though so you wanted to try one more thing.

You went out and bought the most sexy lingerie you could find. You knew he was going to come by in the next few days, you just didn't know when so you had to wait to put your plan into action. You knew this was going to end up one of two ways so you had to be prepared. You were either going to break him and go to Hell or he was going to be pissed and go back without you.

It was a few days before Crowley showed up. You were in the kitchen making a light snack. You hadn't noticed him appear behind you until he wrapped his arms around you from behind. You jumped slightly before you realized it was him. You smiled and turned around. "Hello, my King." You gave him a quick kiss. Crowley smirked and pulled you closer. "Hello, my Queen."

You slipped out of his grasp and took his hand. "I have a surprise for you." You smirked and pulled him towards your room. You made him sit on the bed then you went to the bathroom to change. Crowley waiting on the edge of the bed for you to come back. When you came out Crowley couldn't take his eyes off you. The lingerie hugged every curve perfectly. You slowly made your way over to him, while swaying your hips. You straddled him and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Do you like it?"

Crowley cleared his throat "of course I do." He was looking you up and down. You slowly moved your hips against his and you could feel how much he liked your outfit. "Don't tease me, love." He moved his hands to your waist, but you got up with a smirk. "Do you really want me to continue?" You knew you had him.

Crowley became a bit suspicious. "What are you planning." You smiled innocently. "I just want to go to Hell with you for a little bit. Please?" You moved back to him and rubbed him though his pants. "You are an evil women. You know that right." You giggled "I know, and you can punish me later." You gave him a wink and a kiss before you walked over to your dresser and quickly got dressed to go. "I intend to." Crowley muttered.

He walked over to you and wrapped his arm around you. You felt a little dizzy for a moment, but it went away fairly quickly. Crowley kept you close to him. You looked around and it wasn't what you thought it would be. It didn't take long for demons to show up. Crowley looked at them. "Any of you do anything and you die." His voice was stern and a bit o a turn on for you. The demons backed down and Crowley took you to show you the less dangerous places of his kingdom.

You could hear screams coming from somewhere in the distance. Crowley told you all the improvements he made to Hell when he took over. You were pretty impressed with everything. You wondered why he was so reluctant to bring you here. Maybe he didn't want anything to happen or for you to change your mind about him.

You walked with Crowley for a while before he brought you up to his throne room. A smirk played on his lips as he went to his throne and pulled you on his lap. You smirked and moved so you were facing him. Crowley gripped your hips and smirked. "I hope you liked your little visit, because now you are going to be punished." His voice was low and sent a shiver down your back. He moved a hand just to lock the doors so you wouldn't be disturbed.

He snapped his fingers and you were back in your lingerie. You were instantly put over his knee and a moment later a sharp smack was placed on one of your butt cheeks. "Count them." He said as he switched between the cheeks. You counted each one, holding back moans that wanted to escape. After the tenth one he lightly rubbed the cheeks, soothing the red flesh. He moved one of his hands down to your dripping core and rubbed you though the (F/C) panties. "My my, love already so wet." You could hear the smirk in his voice. You let out a soft moan and tried to push yourself to his hand, but he held you still.

He pulled his hands away from you and pulled his tie off, which he then used to tie your hands behind your back. You tested your restraints and you knew you wouldn't be able to easily slip out of them. He stood you up and snapped his fingers again and his clothes were gone. His member was half hard and you knew what he wanted you to do. You moved between his legs and got on your knees. You lightly kissed the tip and gave a few licks before taking the head in your mouth and lightly sucking.

Crowley moaned at your actions and intertwined his fingers in your hair. He pushed your head down, causing you to take more and more of him in your mouth. Your gagged a little, but quickly got it under control. You bobbed your head up and down his hardening member. Moans and groans came from Crowley that just turned you on more. You felt him twitch slightly in your mouth and you knew he was close, but before he could finish he pulled you off him. With the last snap of his fingers you were naked before him.

You pulled at the tie once again. "Crowley please I want to touch you." You begged, but this only caused him to smirk. "This is part of your punishment, love. I think it's fitting for what you did this morning." You pouted.

Before you could say anything else he pulled you back to his lap and slammed inside you. You moaned loudly at the sudden action and fell forward to his chest. You wanted to hold onto him, but the tie wouldn't let you. He held your hips as he sped up to hold you in place. Moans escaped you as he went deeper. You could hear low growls coming from Crowley as he kissed and bit your neck.

A knot formed and as soon as it formed it broke. "Crowley!" You almost screamed as your walls tightened around him. This didn't stop him. He moved his head to your sweet spot and bit it, causing you to moan louder.  You pulled at your restraints but it was no use.

It didn't wake long for another knot to form and you tried to hold it back. It broke once you felt Crowley twitch and you came for the second time. Crowley fallowed not long after. You laid there panting from your activities. You let out a soft moan as Crowley lifted you of him. Crowley smirked at how he made you. He gently slide his hand under your chin and made you look at him. He kissed you deeply which you happily returned. He removed the tie.

You instantly moved your arms around his neck and played with bits of his hair. He pulled back "Ready for round two, my Queen?" He smirked and lightly poked you with this one again hardened member. You smirked back. "I'm always ready for you, my King." It was going to be a great day.