Nightmare

Ever since you got back from the dragon den you have been having nightmares about what happened before Crowley saved you. You have been up for three days and you desperately needed sleep. You needed up falling asleep on your couch while watching a show.

You woke up in the cage once again. You knew you had fallen asleep and tried to wake yourself up, but it was no use. You knew this was a dream, but that didn't stop the fear from creeping in. Torches on the walls dimly lit the room. You slowly stood, unable to control your actions. You grabbed the bars of the cage. As you did the large dragon man appeared from a corner the light did not reach. You backed away from the bars as he got closer.

He went to the door and opened it. He pulled you out of the cage by your hair. You tried to scream, but nothing came out. You tried to struggle, but he was too young. The next thing you knew you were thrown against a wall. You used the wall to balance yourself and as you did you hear the rattle of chains. You felt cold metal clamp around your wrists, chaining you to the wall with no way of escaping.

The man held up an iron rod that was glowing red. "You are going to answer all my questions or else. Now tell me what is Crowley's weakness." He demanded to know. You didn't say anything which caused him to touch your arm with the rod. It burned your skin for a few seconds before it was removed. You bit your lip to remain silent. "Answer the question." His voice filled with anger. You shook your head in response and you were burned again, this time on your other arm.

He kept asking you the same question, but each time you refused to answer. Each time you didn't answer you would get burned. It felt like it went on for hours. You wanted it to end but it just kept going. When It should have ended didn't it just kept going. You were never put back in the cage and Crowley never showed up. As you were covered in more and more burns you felt like crying, but you were unable to do anything. You tried to wake yourself up, but it was useless.

You closed you eyes and waited for it to be over. You did your best to remain calm, but you were still terrified. You knew what was happening wasn't real, but there was nothing you could do about it.

Suddenly the mood changed, something that never happened before. The wall in the other side all but exploded. You opened your eyes and looked at the wall. The dragon man disappeared once the wall was broken. The dust settled and Crowley emerged from the hole. The chains dropped to the ground, but you remainder still until Crowley held his hand out to you. You ran to him and he held you close to him. "It's ok, love. It's time to wake up."

You quickly sat up on the couch where you finally woke up. Crowley was next to you. You hugged him and felt different. Maybe now the nightmares were over and you could sleep peacefully. Crowley picked you up from the couch and took you to your room. He laid you on the bed. "Time to get some sleep, love." His voice was soft and it calmed you. Your eyes closed and you fell sleep with Crowley next to you.