breathe you in.

"You fell for her, didn't you?" Mr. Park says, casually flicking lint off his tux. Irene pulled out the gun she had in her glove box and pointed it at Mr. Park. The two youngest rolled up their windows to avoid seeing his fave. "Hey calm down, calm down." Mr Park laughed, putting down his suitcase and showing his empty hands. "Unlike in the other dimensions, I'm smart in this one. I'm not stupid." The girls smirked at him, shaking their heads.

"This is what we get for dimension hopping too many times," Yeri murmured. "They get smarter to compensate for each one we mess up in."

"Hey, I picked you guys up two dimensions before this one, you can't talk," the eldest murmured, unloading her gun and putting it back in it's proper place.

"I'll be waiting, Ms. Park, Ms. Kim, Ms. Bae."

-

"You can't be serious, you fell for Seulgi of this dimension?" The two youngest interrogated Irene, who was currently rummaging through several files.

"No, that's impossible. I've always loved Wendy and she's the reason I became a time traveler," The eldest sighed, stressed over trying to save this dimension so she could finally see Wendy. Not Seulgi, Wendy. The barista changed back into her work uniform to get back to work. Best go to work so I can take my mind off of things, Irene thought to herself. "I'll leave first." As the door was shut behind her, the two youngest just looked at each other.

"Seriously, what's up with her?" Yeri grumbled, pouring herself some coffee.

"Who knows, maybe Mr. Park's lies are getting into her head." The latter replied, placing her mug down so Yeri would pour her some coffee as well

"Dunno, something just seems really off about this dimension."

"Agreed, remember what Seulgi said to Irene? She felt something warm?" The latter nodded in agreement, sipping her coffee. "Whatever happens, those two must not get together." Yeri hesitated a bit in agreement but nodded just to satisfy Joy.

"I miss Wendy, Joy."

"It's okay," Sooyoung smiled, pulling the younger into a hug reassuring her with a smile. "We'll find Wendy, with whatever it takes."

-

Normally, the cafe is busy on Sundays but no one seemed to be stopping by. Irene, bored from waiting for a customer, started cleaning the tables and eventually the whole cafe. After shining the cafe from head to toe, Baechu sat exhausted in the closest seat next to her. Taking the napkin from her pocket, she wiped the sweat off her forehead. Suddenly, the bell on the front door goes off. Finally a customer, Irene thought to herself. The squeak of sneakers against the cafe floor gave Irene only two seconds to process who it was.

"Hey, can we talk?" Damn it, this is everything I didn't need right now, the eldest thought, turning around to greet the bear with a forced smile.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I'm kind of really very awfully sorry for bursting out at you and the girls," Seulgi's jumbled words made it very clear to Irene she was nervous. She looked adorable being nervous.

"Hey hey, if I figured out my friends were a bunch of time travelers I'd probably freak too," The barista laughed, flinging her towel on her shoulder. "I'll fill you in and maybe you could help us."

-

After a few hours of the two sitting together talking over a cup of coffee, Seulgi finally understood the whole situation.

"So, Wendy is your girlfriend?" Seulgi's heart sank. She didn't understand why she felt so bipolar about this whole situation. Yes, Irene is attractive. Yes, she's the only reason she came back to the cafe. Irene's presence alone excites her. The feeling of being close to someone so attractive and nice, it made Seulgi crave for more.