002

the volleyball came flying at incredible speeds, and slamming right in the middle of jihoon's face sending him flying to the floor.

"oh shit." soonyoung helped him stand up on his feet, "are you okay."

"i think it's broken." jihoon had a tight grip on his nose.

"it can't be that bad, let me see." soonyoung grabbed jihoon's wrist pulling his hand away.

blood was pouring out of jihoon's nose, splattering a few drops on the floor. they both panicked, jihoon wrapping his hands around his nose again, cradling the blood dripping out in his palm.

"uhh," soonyoung looked over at mr. choi from across the court, "he's bleeding!"

mr. choi cursed under his breath, "kwon, keep track of the points, i'm going to take him to the nurse's office."

"it's not broken, but be more careful!" the nurse scolded while jihoon was bent over with his face in the sink, he was washing all the blood off.

"i'm suprised the principal hasn't had a talk with you yet, seungcheol, everyday i get one of your students in here." the nurse sighed as he walked out of the bathroom

"kids are so sensitive now a days, it isn't my fault!" mr. choi sighed, "i give these kids the easiest things to do and they always manage to fuck up, jeonghan."

jihoon could hear their conversation, and wondered if he knew he could make out the words being said in the other room, even with his head being under running water.

"you sound like and old man, you're not that much older you know."

jihoon turned the faucet off, hearing their conversation come to an abrupt end.

"is this going to effect my grade?" jihoon asked while walking out of the bathroom.

"jihoon, i grade on participation and right now you aren't in class participating."

"what? are you fucking kidding me?"

"language!"

"i'm not in class because i got hit in the face and was gushing blood from my face!" jihoon snapped

"you can make up the points, after school today" mr. choi offered, "as long as you don't keep up the attitude."

jihoon felt his face burn bright red, "i'm sorry."

"after school, for an hour, okay?" the eldest explained

"okay."

"alright let's get back to class then,"