008

jihoon sat on his gym teacher's lap, only in his underwear, being able to feel the bulge growing beneath his ass. they were kissing feverishly, with seungcheol's hand on the other's hips, making him grind against him every now and then.

the grinds became more and more frequent as time went on, seungcheol was just bucking his hips into the younger. he was letting out pants and groans against jihoon's lips, and jihoon was letting out cute little mewls.

seungcheol tugged on the boxer briefs, "off. i want them off."

his voice was still in the bossy tone that jihoon hated, but right now he didn't seem to mind at all.

jihoon slipped them off, letting them land somewhere on the white tiled floor. seungcheol dived into jihoon, flipping them over so jihoon was laying on the bench.

he had jihoon all to himself, naked, vulnerable, ready to be eaten and ravished. His skin was pale, except for his cheeks which burned bright red. his eyes were glossy with lust, but seemed to have fear in them.

"are you a virgin?"

"y-yes."

guilt washed through seungcheol. god, he can't do this! the kid's a virgin!

he sat up and faced away from jihoon, giving away the fact that he lost interest.

"wait..." jihoon desperately spoke up, throwing himself against seungcheol, "please...i want it."

"i cant be the one to take your virginity..."

"but i do... i-" jihoon whispered to himself, then desperately straddled the elder, "please?"

seungcheol scoffed, "someone's being horny? hm?"

he massaged jihoon's ass, "maybe later i'll fuck you but for now, we can do everything else? okay?"

jihoon pouted, but nodded in agreement.

seungcheol smiles, then started to kiss jihoon's neck, sucking on the pale skin every now and then, making the younger yelp. he pulled away, jihoon's neck was tainted with purple bruises.

"fuck ..." seungcheol cursed to himself.

he pounced on jihoon again, this time focusing on the plump pink nipples that were hardening in the cold air of the locker rooms. he sucked, kissed and even nibbled on them.

"m-mr. choi ..." jihoon stuttered out, reaching down to stroke his dick.

seungcheol grabbed his wrist harshly, pulling it away from jihoon's leaking cock.

"did i say you could touch this?"

"n-no."

"no what?"

"no, mr. choi."

seungcheol smirked to himself. he's really a sick fuck for getting so turned on by being addressed as 'mr. choi', the name his student call him. but right now all sense of morality is pushed to the back of his head, all he cared about right now was touching jihoon in a way no one has ever touched him.

he released his grip on jihoon's wrist, then got off the bench to remove his shirt. jihoon's eyes widened, and his cheeks now burned even brighter than before.

seungcheol definitely had a nice body for a teacher, but i mean he is a gym teacher so what did jihoon expect?

seungcheol smirked at jihoon's flustered state, then gave him a little wink. he continued to work his pants off and boxers until he was just as naked as jihoon.

he sat down on the bench again, silently motioning jihoon to sit on his lap. the younger does what he was told, his blush growing to his ears and down his neck. he's never had this much skin-to-skin contact before.

seungcheol started to kiss jihoon again, pulling him closer by the waist until this cocks were touching one another. jihoon let out a gasp against seungcheol's lips.

seungcheol deepened the kiss, pushing his tongue through and violating jihoon's mouth. it was obvious jihoon's never made out with someone before.

the two started to grind against one another, their pace sloppy and fast. jihoon didn't understand why this felt so good. he didn't even understand why he was so okay with touching a grown ass teacher this way.

jihoon came first, letting out a cry and dragging his nails down the back of cheol's neck. his cum landed all over seungcheol's toned stomach. he felt embarrassed.

"i-i'm sorry i didn't mean to make a mess..." jihoon cried, looking around for his towel.

but seungcheol grabbed his face roughly, forcing him to look at the elder.

"we're not done."

before jihoon could comprehend the next sentence he was flipped over, and seungcheol was pushing his dick in between jihoon chubby thighs.

he started to jerk off with them, letting out grunts and moans in jihoon's ear. it didn't take long for him to cum as well, his load shooting up then landing on jihoon's thighs and softening member.

it seemed like in that moment all common sense slapped them both across the face.

jihoon awkwardly shifted off of seungcheol's body, grabbing the towel and cleaning his thighs off.

seungcheol was staring at the ceiling.

"i'm going to get fired."