004

that night seungcheol walked into his apartment, tired and felt like shit. sometimes he hated teaching high schoolers.

he dropped his bag on his couch and sat at his computer desk. after typing in the password he was greeted with a bunch of pop-up ads, mostly gifs of bouncing boobs and incest porn websites trying to lure him in with a promise of making him cum 4 times in 5 minutes.

in the process of clicking out of the bundle of advertisements he came across a gay porn one. his eyes widen and his ears burned red and hot as he remembered what happened today.

he felt like disgusting pervert. he watched jihoon shower and touched himself, as if he had no self control. he replayed the scene in his head, remembering how jihoon lathered himself in soap, and how the water ran down his thighs, and how the soap would run down the small of his back and in-between his-

"JESUS CHRIST, CHEOL!"

seungcheol snapped out of his trance, turning around and looking at his roommate. he was sweaty and red, could he have heard what he was thinking?

"listen, you could do that stuff, but just lock the door please!" jisoo exclaimed.

"what are y-you talking about?" seungcheol's cheeks were turning bright red, matching his ears.

"your screen, cheol!"

seungcheol turned around, realizing he's been staring at the same ad for a good few minutes. the words "STR8 FRIEND FUCKED SILLY" displayed in bright red letters, jisoo probably read it as soon as he walked in.

"i'm sorry i didn't realize that this was on the screen!" seungcheol hurried to click out of it but more and more porn ads that were underneath each tab.

it hurt jisoo to watch his friend struggle, especially when he was all red and sweaty. he decide to just walk out.

seungcheol turned around, "i wasn't doing that i swear!"

he really needs to get his laptop wiped clean from all these viruses, and he needs someone to talk to about these new found feelings.

he picked up his cellphone, and scrolled through his contacts. after a few seconds it was dialing.

"seokmin? are you busy? i need your help."