ONE

««Jenna Moon»»

"Wanna puff?"

I grabbed the lit cigarette from Lamia's hands and put it to my lips, instantly feeling the well known taste of nicotine.

I let out a cloud of smoke, then handed the cigarette back to her.

We were barely speaking, just sitting down on The dried grass, looking at the city beneath us. My eyes flickered from one flashing light to another, my mind wandering to the darkest places.

"You did it, didn't you?" i asked, my voice croaky and almost cracking.

I chugged at the bottle of alcohol that i had with me, hoping that all the emotions and sorrow would go away.

Her blue eyes glanced over at me before looking back to forest that was surrounding us completely.

"Why do you even care?"

i love him.

"I don't care about him, i care about you." I said, lies rolling off my lips like thin smoke

I lied to one of my best friends. That was the best of me.

"Let's go home, your parents are going to worry about you." I got up, not eben waiting for her.

"What about your parents?" she yelled out, making me freeze in my place instantly.

Ache filled my chest and i blinked back the angry tears that were about to spill down my naturally flushed cheeks.

"You went there, didn't you. Again." with a sarcastic chuckle, i turned around on my heel and sped away to the forest.

With every step i took, the wind seemed to blow stronger and colder. My shoulders fell and my whole body was covered in goosebumps, but i gripped my old jean jacket tighter and walked ahead.

"I hate this." I wiped the single salty tear that fell, feeling the cold air on my wet cheek now.

And in few short seconds, i found myself in front of the house that i lived in. No lights were on, and i considered walking in through the window that was wide opened.

But on the end, i walked in through the doors, not wanting to struggle more.