TWO

««Jenna Moon»»

Monday sneaked around it's way to my room and i had to go to school, to my unfortunate.

I was in the dark hallway of my school, right beside my locker. I stared at people, watching as people laughed with their friends or made out with their partners.

I had none of that, thanks to one person that completely ruined my life.

"Jenna?" i was snapped out of my imagination by Bella's voice.

My mood sunk even more, so i forced on a toothy grin and looked at her. She was smiling, her face bright as ever.

"Why are you so happy?"

"well, you see..." as she started talking, i zoned out.

I focused on him as he walked in with his group, with a random girl right by his side.

I took a few seconds to take in his features, once again.

those eyes that shone under lights, green and gold flecks the biggest trait of his. Well, one Of them.
Then, his hair. Dark chocolate, a few strands colored in scarlet red. The few locks on The side were inviting me to curl my fingers in them.
And that damned smile, that smile that made me lose my shit so many times.

God dammit, i loved this guy for five years straight, and all i got from him were few cat calls.

"Yo, bro, were you even listening?" i heard a voice and looked to my right, seeing Bella. Her face held so much frustration, so i just stepped away.

And my next class was History. I had a presentation. Also, i had that class with them.

Ethan and Grayson Dolan. The famous players of West Morrison High.

I gathered my breath as i walked in the classroom, seeing that everyone was already there. The teacher was looking at me, hatred laced in those blue eyes of hers.

"Mrs Moon, i would like for you to present your assignment now."

I nodded, taking few papers and stepping in front of the eyes of nastiness

"Alexander of Macedon..."

× × ×

I felt it. His eyes scanning my body. But i did not dare to look at his hazel eyes, afraid that i would completely lose myself.

"And that would be all." I finally got dismissed.