FIVE

«Jenna Moon»

"Its pretty late, I should go" I tried to get up, but he pushed me back to the bed and hovered over me all over again

"Promise me you'll come back" his voice was so deep, I wanted to jump on him again

"I promise" with that, I got up and walked out of his room, making sure no one sees me

I succeeded in walking out of the house and getting in my car
"Good lord, what did I do?" I asked myself as I drove straight to my house, in need for sleep

But after this, I'm sure I'm not going to sleep

I just slept with Ethan Dolan.

Shit.

As I pulled up to my driveway, I saw that lights were turned off, which meant my parents were asleep

Score.

I hopped out of the car, making sure I don't slam the car door too hard. I didn't go straight at the door, I wasn't that stupid. 

Instead, I climbed up to my window and easily slipped in my room
"Nice to be home" I teased myself as I took my clothes off

I slipped in my pajamas and laid down, quickly falling asleep
√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√
"Jenna!" i heard as my mother barged into my room, startling me awake.

"What do you want?"

"Where the fuck were you last night?" She asked, slamming shut my door.

A sarcastic chuckle rolled off my lips as i prepped myself on my elbows.

"And why do you care all of a sudden, mother? take care about with who my father was last night." I said, noticing that my voice was groggy and husky.

With a look full of hatred, she walked out and slammed shut the doors, making a loud echo in my half empty room.

With that, i got up. All of the energy drained out of me, my private area completely sore.

× × ×

"Jenna!" i heard Lamia's voice and turned around, seeing her face fall instantly.

"What happened to you, you look horrible!" she added, shouting dramatically.

Wow, thanks.

"Leave me alone please, talk bullshit to someone else." I groaned out, clutching my cracked up phone in my hand and walking away.

Just few seconds later, i heard my name being called out again.

This time, it was Grayson.

"Speaking of people talking bullshit." I mumbled, turning around on my heel to face him.

And there he stood in front of me, proudly. The white shirt tight around his chest, sending me mad.

"I knew you were with Ethan last night." He said, his arms crossing.

A pang of panic and frustration ran through me.

"Just wanted to let you know that i have something to blackmail you for." He sent his famous wink, the wink that made girl fall on Their knees and undo his belt.

I smiled.

"Don't get yourself too comfortable, Bailey. I know a lot of things about you that are unforgettable." I said and let my face fall back to uninterested again as i walked away.

He wanted to play games with me, once again. Make fun of my feelings, once again.