Chapter 2- New start

Savannah P.O.V

  I knew I had to run, so I shifted into my wolf and ran back to the pack house, my wolf was white with a black crown on the forehead and had silver eyes. Once I got to the pack house, I ran up to my room and locked the door, I packed all my makeup, credit cards, phone, laptop, chargers, and my clothes, I had over $3 million saved up, then I wrote a quick note, then jumped through the window and shifted, I ran and ran until I came to the border, I crossed it and felt all the pack bonds break, which made me feel stronger and run faster.

  I ran for about three hours then stopped to have a rest, I heard a twig snap which made me alert so I got into a defensive stand, 3 male and 1 female wolves stood in front of me, the Alpha went behind a tree and shifted, I heard my wolf say mate, but didn’t do anything, he came back and told me to shift, once he realized I needed I needed something to wear he gave me his shirt, which I picked up using my mouth and then went behind a tree and shifted back into my human form, and went back to where they were, everyone gasped with their mouths hanging open, “guys I know I’m not like the prettiest girl, but can you make it less obvious” I said looking at the alpha ‘MATE’ my wolf said I got confused, but left it, “what you’re not ugly, your beautiful” he said “Mate” we both said at the same time.

   “But wait I already found my mate” I said, his smile dropped a little. “But he rejected me” I said, everyone looked at me “why are you on our territory?” he asked me, so I told him why I ran away and everything. Once I finished the girl got up and hugged me “you can join our pack, can’t she?” she said looking at the alpha. “Yeah” he said smiling. I smiled back; they then lead me over to their pack house. He is sooo hot, I wonder if them lot have realized that I left.