Batboys and shopping

Jason, Dick, Tim, and Damian found themselves in Wal-Mart looking at random stuff. This was Dick's idea of bonding. "I'm bored, let's go somewhere else"

Jason groaned and started sitting down on the floor, criss cross apple sauce. "Jason get up off the floor, it's dirty" Dick said and looked down at Jason.

"Then can we go somewhere else?"

"I don't know, Tim, Damian, you guys wanna go somewhere else?" Dick asked.

"Can we go to the mall?" Tim smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Can we go home?" Damian glared. Dick chuckled, "let's go to the mall" he said and dragged a angry child out the door...not Damian, Jason.

They got in the car, Dick in the driver's seat and Damian in the passengers seat. Jason sighed as he got in the back with Tim.

*at the mall*
They were in Spencer's, Jason's idea, he claimed he needed "stuff". Dick was trying to keep Damian away from the inappropriate stuff while Tim looked at posters and hats. Jason found himself in the adult section looking at who knows what. He later called for Dick, "do you think Roy will like this one?"

"I don't care Jay, he's your boyfriend" Dick replied.

They checked out and then went to the food court since Jason was complaining about being hungry. They got some Chinese and sat at a table to eat.