Chapter one: Him

*BUZZ BUZZ* "Shit" I mumbled and slapped my alarm clock onto the floor, rolling over and rubbing my eyes.

Why does it feel like I never sleep? Life is surely not fair. I slowly get up sitting at the edge of my bed, "Are you coming down?" an all to familiar voice rang through the house.

Walking into the bathroom I see I look like complete shit I roll my eyes as i take off my shirt staring at my nice little tattoo i got last night when i was drunk. "A fucking smiley face." i said to myself and laughed. Starting the shower and waiting for it to get steamy.

"You better hurry up and get your ass down here before i leave you!!!" Dam, why is he always acting like this, i got out and hurried dried,

"Hey what the fuck took you so long?" Seth said from the door.

"What the fuck does it look like prick?" i said back starring daggers at him.

"Just because there gone, does not mean you can be on your period all the time lighten up a little ok?" Seth said from across the room as hes starting to walk out the door, "You better hurry up before you're walking to school." i sighed and ran getting  into Seth's car. We were going to be late for school i already knew this was going to happen, so i didn't care ive never cared about school anyways.

Walking into this place is suffocating, i hate it here id rather be sleeping in my nice warm bed or be literally any where else. 

"Hey babe!" i hear from behind me and i turn to see my best friend Hanna walking towards me. I bit my lip and cat whistled at her and she span around in her very short dress. "Look who's looking hot today!" i say as she finally approaches me. "Fuck what happen to you, you look like shit!" Hanna said.

Thanks babe, fuck what did happen to my face there was this scratch blow my eye. Fuck remember, all i could remember was getting drunk in my room than passing out nothing i haven't done before. All well i guess.

***

Why is nothing fun at this school?? Everything seems to be growing into a huge pain in my ass. leaning against my hands i slowly starting to doze off,

After a moment of sitting still, my eyes caught a glance at this guy staring at me from across the room. He had grey hair and his eyes were and unbelievable dark green that shined in the light.

He was wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a black and green flannel. He never stopped staring at me even when i looked back at him, he seemed displeased. He stopped staring and started to write something  down.

Well then this was weird. Class went back to its boring old self. and i kept glancing back at him but for the remainder of the class but he never looked back at me.

Maybe he was looking at someone else, i mean i'm not the only person in this room. Not that it mattered at the end of the day, the bell rings breaking me away from my thoughts.

I picked up my stuff and grabbed the assignments before walking out the door, Mr. green eyes was leaning agents the lockers outside the class room, we met eyes as i passed him walking outside trying to find Seths car.

****

Jumping onto my bed and bringing my book back up to my face, trying to catch some reading before i had to go to bed. i relized my mistake when i woke up two hours later with my book on the floor which made me loose my place. "Fuck" i muttered and finished my homework putting my name on the paper.

Alliesa Devine Duran.

*Turns off lights*

Night.