Waking up.

*BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.*
Fuck someone turn off the lights its bright as hell in here.  I try to turn over but my arms wont move. Sending a sharp pain up my arm my body jolted to the side and i faintly hear someone yelling for help.

My body feels heavy, i try to open my eyes but there covered my something.

Someone grabs my hand. Feeling the warmth of this hand made me relax. I dozed back to sleep. If thats what you want to call it.
------------------------------------------------------

*BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.*
I wake up again to the same noises but this time i can open my eyes. They open and focus on a bright light right above me.

Trying to adjust my eyes i start blinking very fast. I move my arm up to my face and start rubbing my eyes.

I look around and i see that im in a hospital bed. Im hooked up to a drip, and the room is empty.

I see a bag that should have my sruff in it i grab it and slip out my phone.
Fuck.. Its dead.

Ill just have to wait for a nurse to come in and tell me what happened. Everything goes quiet which isnt like a hospital.

I try screaming for a nurse but i cant hear my voice coming out from my right ear.

She comes in and checks my vitals, asking of im feeling any pain. The same old same old.

She tells me ive suffered slight damage to my right ear.

And that i will need to have a hearing aid to help me out for a while.

I cant believe this bullshit i dont want to believe it. She tells me that a young boy brought me here. And that hes been checking up on me every day ive been in here. And Seth has also been coming but only when it benefited him.

He brought me here. But why, how did he even know i needed help? I was sure he was still in the store.

The nurse than leaves to go and get me some meds for my huge headache thats behind my right eye.

He walks in with a cup of coffee in his hands. His jaw dropps as he sees im awake. As soon as our eyes meet the nurse comes back with some medicine for me. And whispers something to him.

He nods and slowly walks to a chair besides me not saying anything. Hes just sitting there looking at his cup of coffee.

Circling around the mouth part with his thumb.

Hes now avoiding looking at me. What did that nurse say. Why wont he look at me. Why is he here.

'So look' he says in a soft voice, still not looking up at me.
'i'm sorry i couldn't get there any sooner.' He says sounding choked up.

'Its ok' i managed to croak out. Dam my throat was dry.

The nurse came back with my hearing aid. He looked up at me. I could see the pain in his eyes.

She told me how to turn it on and to control the volume. He looked back at his coffee again. As i put in the hearing aid and hiding it with my hair.

He suddenly gets up and tells me he needs to start on bis homework and that he'll be back tomorrow.

Even though ive basically been sleeping for about a month i still feel tired i eat some crackers take my meds and drink my juice.

Laying down in the bed made my head spin i tried to get comfortable. I was searching for something.

There was somthing soft under my arm. It was.. a scarf? But i wasnt wearing a scarf. And this doesnt look like something Seth would wear.

Its his.. It smells like him. I place it on my pillow and layed my head down on it. Its helping me feel sleepy.

Good night.