Day off

*Yawn* I need to go shopping today, slowly rolling off the bed I didn't realize how close i was to the end.

My butt was the first to fall and smack agents the floor, smacking my head agents the wall woke me up more than enough to get up.

Slowly walking to my closet to get a pair of ripped jeans and a large black hoodie, stepping into the bathroom littered with clothes.

Turning on the shower hoping it would get hot fast it seems im running a bit late this morning, which sucks i dont understand why seth cant go shopping for himself. He can be such a child.

Shit the water feels good running down my back. Closing my eyes and standing right under the water letting it hit my face. I never want to get out.

"HEY LITTLE BITCH GET OUT YOURE TAKING ALL THE HOT WATER."

Fuck this i scream while getting out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around myself to get dry so that i could get dressed as i was walking out the door i pass Seth hitting his shoulder on my way out.

Putting on my combat black boots and walking away. Heading out to Seths car sighing as i put the key in, starting the car.

Diving to the mall was a pretty nice drive but as soon as i get inside i see... Him.

Oh god why does he have to be here. I dont even know his name and yet there he is, in my mind and right infront of me.

I try my best to find from him, i barely slipped out of his view he was walking with some guy i didnt know. They seemed really close though, must be childhood friends?

Wait why am I caring about what hes doing? I dont eve know the guy!

Walking down trying to find a place that looks like Seth would shop there, and buying the clothes on Seths list.

Just as i was finnishing paying he walked in right past my back. It sent chills up my spine.

I could smell him. Dont get me wrong im not being creepy or angthing. As i barely looked over my shoulder meeting eyes with his. He kept walking like nothing happened.

I should leave here as soon as possible. After paying i gripped the bags as hard as i could and started to speed walk looking down at the floor trying to find the exit. As i was walking i suddenly hit something. But i was pretty sure i wasnt by any wall.

'Fuck' i muttered as my head hit the ground.

'A little thang like yourself should watch where ya goin, a tight lil bod like that you should take car of.'

'Look nothing personal but maybe if you were paying attention i wouldnt of fell and hit my head you dick.' I say almost naturally.
But inside i'm terrified im screaming in pain and im quivering in fear.

'Da fuc dis you juss say to me?' The guy says starting to get pissy with me.

'You hearded me.' I say getting up.
'Or are you just to old that your hearing aid isnt working? You should get that fixed' i say starting to walk away

Just as i was behind him he kicked my back pushing me to the ground again and slamed his foot agenst my back. I scream out in pain. My nose started bleeding i start to claw at his ankle drawing some blood.

Suddenly his weight was lifted off my vision started to become blurry, i was suddenly kicked in head, hitting my ear. I go to lay on my side and i feel some blood run out of my ear.

Laying there everything became white and i couldnt hear, the last thing i remember was his grey hair.

Good night.