|Chapter 5|

A/n i don't proof read so excuse any mistakes.

         Alaini P.o.v

  I had just got off of work and now Tyla and I was headed home to change then meet Malik for dinner to deliver the news.

"So how you think he's gonna take it"

"He might be a little angry with me but I doubt he would deny his child "

"So how you feel about y'all relationship " I asked her while texting Zion back.

"Well I don't think we gone have a relationship outside of co-parenting after I tell him my real age " she replied while stopping at a red light.

"Well let's hope for the best but guess who asked me on a date" she snapped her head in my direction with a look of shock.

"Who ? I never seen you all of our 16 years of your life go on a date, or even entertain a guy ". Which was true I  was never the type to entertain boys because now days they only want one thing from you and besides all the boys I ever want to school with was certified fuck boys.

"I know but you remember Malik's friend I helped about a month ago " I said looking over at her , she nodded turning down the street of her house.

"Well he said that he wanted to take me out as a thank you because he felt as though a thank wasnt good eniugh " i explained

"This is exciting so are you gonna go " she Said pulling in the driveway behind her mother's car.

"I agreed to go tomorrow since I'm off  but I'm kinda nervous I never been alone with a guy, matter fact a date" I said grabbing my purse and getting out.

"Well im gonna make sure you're looking all nice and ready for your first date" she said unlocking the door.

Walking in the house I began to make my way to the shower and get ready since we were meeting Malik at 8 and Tyla was already ready. Putting my phone on the charger I started to undress. Walking to the closet I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me and proceeded to pick out an outfit. I picked out a blue and white strioed off the shoulder jumpsuit with badge sandals

 I picked out a blue and white strioed off the shoulder jumpsuit with badge sandals

I began to make my way to the bathroom down the hall. Turning the water on I let it get hot before hopping in, I washed my self in my moonlight bodywash before taking my deep conditioner and applying it to my Brazilian hair. After making sure all the conditioner was out I got out wrapping my towel around my body and grabbing another small towel out the little closet in the bathroom and wrapping that one around my hair. Walking back to my room I dried off and picked out a pair of bra and panties before walking over to my bed to lotion up. I grabbed my clothes getting dress making my way to Tyla's room I sat at  her vanity and began to string my hair to get curls once my hair was to my liking.