03

3Years later
El: 15
Mike: 16
(3rd person)
As days turnt to weeks and weeks turned into months then years Mike got more depressed each day. His bags under his eyes became bigger and his pale face got paler. By this point he was beyond help. everyone kept trying to help him by introducing him to new girls and telling him she was dead but non of it worked. His life turned upside down quickly. It was 12:00am on a sunny saturday morning. spring has just begun. the leaves were growing back on the trees so was the blossom which made the whole town of hawkins more colourful. The rain was replaced with the bright sun that shone morning till night which meant to boys could stay out longer so they could adventure some more. An alarm clock buzzed loudly making sleepy mike shoot up from another one of his nightmares and routinely hit the alarm clock to stop the racket of noise it was creating. After it was done he groaned deeply and got out of bed feeling the warm wood of his floor. The next step of his routine was to go and see his family who would ask him many questions each day trying to help him but not getting anywhere in the process.
"morning mike" his mum chirped. unlike mike she was im a good mood as she happily hummed to the radio flipping pancakes for mike and his two sisters. Mike replied with a groan as he pulled the chair out and sat next to nancy who was staring into a mirror checking she looked ok. Little holly was on the other side. Her mood matched her mums as she giggled at mums dancing stupidly to get us into the saturday sprit. After a few minutes of mike and his happy family listening to the sizzling saucepan and their mum singing food was finally done. todays menu was pancakes with either chocolate or strawberry sauce or syrup. The Wheeler family began to tuck into there food quickly devouring the sweet pancakes their mum made them accept mike. he sat in silence and completely ingored the happyness boucing off one another. He didnt eat either he just sat and watched whatever food his mum prepared get colder each minute.
"hey, how about u eat somthing?" mikes mum asks keeping her smile on her face.
"im just not hungry i guess." mike simplily replies excusing himself from the table and going to get ready for his job at bennys clearing and serving tables. He wore his blue top and black trousers and fitted on his badge that said his name on it. His hair still sat wildly on his head that hadnt been comb and was slowly turning into dredlocks. Mike finished his look with his black gazelle trainers that were the one of the two only things he didn't consistently break the second one being his black bike that he used everyday for his 10 minute ride to work on weekend and 20 minute ride to school in the week. Mike felt his hair flop around as the air hit him as he road swifly down the long road passing cars along the way. Finally the bike ride finished as he pulled up to bennys being greated as he locked up his bike knowing that bad teenagers would try stealing it
"moring micheal!" Bennys son oli shouts.
"hi" mike replies with his barely audible voice.
"you ok?" Oliver asks with consern in his voice. as he walks into the fast food restaurant with mike following behind.
"yep im good, just ready to work" mike attempted to smile that sat arkwardly on his face. following oli in and putting his apron on.
Mike did his daily keep breath as he began to take peoples orders.

A few hours later...
Mike POv
The sun was starting to set signaling i only had 3 more hours at work. i didnt want to be here seeing all the happy couples smiling a flirting with one another it made me feel sick. I turned my back on the couter and started put. some more burgers  onto the fryer to cook them as a voice stoped me in my tracks.
"erm hello?" i small voice called out to get my attention.
"CANT U SEE IM BUSY TRYING TO MAKE BURGERS?" i snap back.
"sorry." she replies as i roll my eyes and carried on putting the last two burgers onto the fryer before turning around to see a beautiful girl. Her hair was chocolate brown that was wavy and reached down to her shoulders. her eyes matched her hair and her skin was pale. she was a small girl but had the looks of a angel.
"right.. what would u like u order?" i ask the beautiful girl.
"a chese burger" she replies
Her voice sounded like a sweet song.
"and your name" i ask trying to hide a smirk behind my lips.
"Jane, jane hopper" she smiles.
"and yours" she asks looking at me mysteriously.
"Mike wheeler" i reply proudly.
Jane started at me blankly then a smile apeared on her face.
"Mikey" she smiled brightly showing all her teeth.
"El , is that you" i reply as a smile reached cheek to cheek.
"yes its me" she smiles pulling me into a big hug.
"i missed you..."
Two large hands were shaking me.
"mike" oli shouted as i realised i was still at work and must've fell asleep.
everyone started at me and horrible teenagers giggled as i look star struck at my boss who didnt seem to happy.
" asleep again? why cant u just sleep at night like a normal person" Oli raises his voice.
"Get outa here. dont fall asleep again or you'll be fired!" an angry voice shouted causing me to run out and peddle quickly into the night. Why is this El thing getting so bad. shes gone eventhough it was two years ago her face and voice still remains at the back of my head as i ride back home.

(A/N)
Plot twist. finding El wont be all the easy.

Im writing a chapter about a party when mike thinks his over El when he meets this blonde girl who is just using him.
should i include smut or not ?

please give me ways to improve my book. always here to listen to what u have in mind.
Also you can dm me ways of how mike and El reunite.