Chapter 6

As the three of them were walking through the streets of New York, Fred started thinking for a couple seconds and he was really deep in thought. That was at least until Trey asked him if he was ok.

"I'm fine. At least for being hunted by these guys that want us dead. Plus, we don't even know what to call them!" Fred replied.

"I don't know what to call them either but we can refer to them as 'The Predators' to add drama." Trey told them.

"Yeah, drama is just the thing we need right now." Justin said sarcastically.

"We still need something to call them." Trey replied.

"How about... terrorists." Fred said, partially sarcastic and joking around.

"True." Trey replied.

Then they all laughed for a couple of seconds before the reality of their situation sank back in. It felt good to have something to laugh about during these times. Suddenly,  Fred looked across the busy street because he felt someone watching them. Sure enough,  there was a tall buff man with short brown hair staring dead at them. "Uhh, guys. We have a stalker." Fred told them while watching the man for any sudden movements, watching out of the corner of his eye to avoid suspicion.

"Where?" Justin and Trey said simultaneously.

"Behind us a little bit and across the street. Don't look now because he'll know that we're onto him." Fred told them as calmly as he could. "... turn right here."

Then they all turned and sprinted down an alley between four buildings leading to another street. Luckily they turned another corner before the other guy could see down the alleyway. They sprinted down to the closest street and stopped. Lots of people were walking by. "How do we know if and which of them are also terrorists?" Justin asked quietly and under his heavy breathing.

"If they're coming at us with weapons drawn or shooting at us they're bad. If they even have a weapon, just assume they're bad. Other than that, we don't know how to tell them apart from innocent people." Trey replied.

Right as they are about to walk onto the sidewalk and out of the dark alleyway, a man steps out with an Assault Rifle and says, "Where do you think you're going?" He aims his gun at them and says, "Drop the guns. It's over."

They all slowly drop their guns to the ground and back away as the man motions for them to back up.

Then, they're all simultaneously pulled aside by unknown men. Then bang! A gunshot sounds and one of the men pulling them back collapses. Fred still had his gun and shot one of their captures.

Almost immediately he was shot through the chest multiple times by the guy with the Assault Rifle. Justin screamed, "NOOOOOO!!!!" then ran at the first man and got shot down too.

Then the man said, "Don't try anything." Trey started crying as he watched the two closest friends he'd had for many years had been shot right before him while he could do nothing but watch in horror. Still frozen in shock and fear, he was pulled onto the ground and tied up. Once he got his senses back together, he started fighting and resisting in anger and frustration.

But his struggling was to no prevail. He was tossed into the back of a truck trailer with a bunch of armed guards aiming right at him. If he was to try to escape he'd be shot immediately. He did nothing but cry for most of the ride.