2: Tsukiro.

law pov:

before I became shichibukai, I was like the others. Just a normal pirate except that I was the boss of my own crew.

The first time I met her...

she was wearing striped arm sleeves and a black dress.She had a small little top hat on her head.

tsukiro : welcome customer. What kind of girl do you wish to serve you?

I was at the entrance of a bar.The kind that served girls in it.

law: I've no particular taste. You'll do.

tsukiro:hai.(yes)

law: I'm actually here to look for someone.

tsukiro: why didn't you say so.Who?

law: the queen of this district. The best prostitute known . She's in here isn't it?

tsukiro: I'm sorry.I can't help you. We have our own rules.

law: I know . She only meets people recommended by the people she knows.

tsukiro: than please leave.

law: be my recommendation. I'll give you money.

tsukiro:although I am a prostitute, I have my pride. I don't just give a recommendation for money.

law: than I'll look for someone else who will.

'don't mess with the wrong person customer. We all listen to her.And she listens to the one you want to meet with.Our lady. ' another girl said.

tsukiro: there you have it.So?Any girl you like?

law: interesting. It's you I have to take then.

She leads me into a room. I seat down and she takes a seat right next to me.She cuddles right beside and pours me a drink.

tsukiro: a drink?

I take a sip.

law: what must I do than will you give me a recommendation?

tsukiro: hmmm....let's see.... must you get what you want?

law: ah. Must. Absolutely.

Tsukiro giggles ' You're one serious guy who steps inside here.' She looks me in the eye.

tsukiro: You're not like the average customers who visit here . You really want that thing... so focused... serious. Hehe.

law: erm... arigato?

tsukiro: what do you need?

law: I told you.A recommendation from you.

tsukiro: I accept you. Just knock on the door behind me five times.

------------------------------

tsukiro: *sucks on lollipop* damn...that was my last one.

law: here.

tsukiro: trafalgar-sama?

law: thanks for helping me out the other time.

tsukiro: its okay . I've nothing much to do with it though.

law: you have good skills.Why a prostitute? I saw how you handled those pirates who tried to cause trouble last night on my way out.

tsukiro: I was sold to be this way. I will never have the money to get myself back.

law: I see.... I thought your lady said that you guys won't interfere so why...

tsukiro: ah. My lady got angry. But at least I helped you.

law: why? I heard that punishments are severe.

tsukiro: oh, its none of your business.

I saw.That night. When she was helping me to fight the group of people outside the gate. I wouldn't need her help to kill these weaklings but if she didn't, my target would have ran away.

When I had got my target I went to find her.

Her dress was ripped and her back was revealed.So many scars...It looked like they were there since a very long time.

She was injured with wounds everywhere and she hobbled back.

I called for her. 'tsukiro-ya!'

she turned back and smiled at me. 'I'm fine.'

what fine? she was obviously not fine. It kinda hurt my heart to see her so fragile.