18:tt4ever

*click*

The door opens.

tsukiro: its so dusty!!!

law: well...I didn't maintain.

tsukiro: how could you!! Now where do I sleep!!

law wraps his arms around her waist.

law: in this room with me.Like we used to.

tsukiro: *blush* law-sama...

law: you promised never to leave ever.Ever again.Make sure you make your promise count.

*kiss lips*

tsukiro: *blush* ahn... *pushes law gently away* I'm serious...

law: sleep in my room than . I'll get someone to clean tomorrow.

tsukiro: you said so  law-sama.Make sure you do it!! *puffs up cheek*

Law caresses her puffed up cheek and giggles.

tsukiro: don't laugh!!!

law: I never broke my promises.  You did.

tsukiro: *serious tone*  gomenasai... law-sama...

law: don't do that.I prefer you with puffed up cheeks and all cute and whiney.

tsukiro: law-sama!!!

law: *giggles*

tsukiro: what....do you even see in a tainted woman like me anyway.

law: you care.A lot. Even if you don't say so. I am a pirate, I don't get cared a lot. So why did you care about me? That night...you came because you cared.

tsukiro: law-sama...I...you came a few times to get information from my lady but not even a single time did you patronize our girls. That...attracted me to you. You're...not like the others...

Law hugs her.

law: of course.I am trafalgar law.Thank you tsuki-ya to being my side.

tsukiro: law-sama!!! Don't use that nickname!! Its...its...childish!!!

law: *giggles* you are childish . That's what made me love you so much.

tsukiro: law-sama...*blush* hmph!!!

law: stop calling sama. I don't own you like a tool.

tsukiro: l..aw....

law: that's right. *kisses on cheek*

tsukiro: sama.... I can't help it!!!

law: I really wonder how you did it previously.

tsukiro: that was different!!! I... was punishing myself. I told myself I had no right to call you...like how I used to... and my first name...I changed it to yours...I wanted to remind myself that I can never fall in love with another...its punishment.

law: *pats her head* than I punish you for leaving without my permission. Call me law.

tsukiro: hmph!!! That's on purpose!!!

law: *giggles* tsuki-ya...be my woman.

tsukiro: what...are you talking about...I'm already yours.

law: not that tsuki-ya. I mean be my wife. I may not be able to give you a wedding but...at least...this.

tsukiro: law...

Another bottle of sweets just like the one tsukiro had.Except this one had 'tt4ever' carved inside.

law: my ring to you. Trafalgar tsuki-ya forever.

tsukiro: law...*blush* you dumbass.My first name is already yours. Of course yes...

law: I shall treasure you and never let go.