The Hangout

The day ended and Jane wanted to meet my parents so we walked back to my house to see my parents. As I walked in the door I told her how they might not be home for awhile because they had a meeting to go to. And they could be gone till tomorrow night so of course she had the bright idea of inviting he brother and his friend over so they could meet me and so she could hook up with his friend. We ran upstairs to my room and she got me dressed after she was done I heard a knock on the door she ran downstairs opened the door as I followed her down. I reached the bottom of the stairs and saw her brother and thought whoa. Jane introduced them to me her brother Michael and his friend Carson they were both cute but I thought to myself I don't have a chance. Then Michael walked up to me and said hi I said hi back he asked if I wanted to sit with him and of course I said yes. Jane and Carson went upstairs to do something said she needed to show him something but I don't know what. Michael and I talked for hours and then he said he thought I was cute and asked me to scoot closer to him, then I turned on the TV and told him no. Jane and Carson came back downstairs and said it was time to go. Michael frowned and said until next time then out of nowhere Carson came by and kissed me on the cheek and said sweet dreams cutie. I was so confused but at the same time so exited and happy I decided to get some ice cream and watch some more TV. At some point in the night I feel asleep and didn't even notice.