1.

Cindy

"Are you sure you know how to use that?" I asked my best friend, Iya.

The University me and Iya stayed in was having a big ball tonight to remember the last day of school. The University did this every year, because every year students graduate and the university wanted to make it a memorable year.

We were currently in the middle of curling our hair, but knowing Iya, she would probably burn my head or rip my hair off.

I gulped loudly, still not trusting Iya on curling my hair. I knew how to curl my hair, but Iya insisted on giving it a try. I never agreed to this but she took the curling iron out of my grasp.

Once the curling iron heated, she held it up in the air, getting ready.

"Don't worry" she said, grabbing a section of my hair and wrapping it around the curling iron.

She wrapped it really fast, the curling iron getting closer and closer to my head.

"AHHHHHHH"

×

×

×

"3!

2!

1!"

There were loud screams and laughs all over the place.

It was officially the LAST day of school, and the start of the party. It was 10:00 in the evening, but the partying has only just started.

All of the people here were talking with their friends, their boyfriends and girlfriends, and the teachers. Everyone was having a fun night.

Suprisingly, this was the only year where the university had allowed drinks. Drinks like beer, wine, etc. This university is really weird.

I was currently in the mini bar they had, having my third vodka. I was already getting a bit bored, I was never one to join parties.

"Want to dance?" someone said a few hours later.

"Sure" I said, putting my hand on his. I wasn't really sure who the hell this was, since this party was a masquerade ball.

The song suddenly turned into a slow song, and the couples began piling up on the dance floor.

We started dancing slowly, having a bit of small talk here and there. I was suprisingly having a good time with this guy.

It was now 2:30 in the early morning, and everyone was collecting their things, getting ready to go home.

"I have to go" I said. My parents really didn't allow me to go here, they said it's just a waste of time. I went here anyway, because I'm such a nice child. They were working until 3:00 am today, since they were workmates. I had to go now and clean up, leaving no traces that I had gone to the party.

"Oh uh, okay" he said, but I already let go of his hand and walked away.

"Wait! What's your name?" he said.

"Cindy" I mouthed, and started running away.