Chapter 0.0.1

In general, perfectly constituted girls think of dieting. For me it's not necessary. I mean like, I don't really need it. It's just in appearance that i'm fat. It's a mask, to prevent other boys from sticking to me. I'm not comfortable around them and because of that, for some stupid little boys, it seems like I'm a lesbian. When I was a small beautiful tiny girl, I was a little, just a little huh... tomboyish... and yes, it was my personality. I didn't like when those freacking little boys would bully little girls. Espacially my friend. She was very beautiful even when she had really short hair. Her face was smooth and rosy and... and... Oh My... It felt like I was in love... or Jealous... I didn't really know back then. Anyway, I became her guardian. I was proud of myself, because after that that the boys didn't come back to her. And before I came back to middle school, my parents had divorced and I decided to live with my dad, because I did not want to stay with this unfaithful mother. 

I remember that day, when I moved out, she was there in front of my house. She seemed sad, but not as sad as I, because she was the only friend that I had back then. I missed her a few times since I moved out. Because my father didn't let me go outside, I didn't have a lot of friends, just one, my cousin, a boy Even when I have someone, I think about her and miss being friends with girls. I miss you Coo-

''MINE LEE~~''

Oh my god that creepy woman's voice belongs to what looks like a mother. Oh yeah i'm back at her home. And i don't want to talk about why i'm in mother's hell. I mean in my mother's house. It's complicated.

''YEEES~~''

I've been waiting for her to respond but nothing. After a few second, i heard a knock on my door. Before i could say something the door opened. There she is, the woman who gave me birth.

''Are you hungry ? i made dinner''

I nodded slightly, without the slightest hint of excitement on my face. I hate her but she did not throw me out when I needed a roof ... so I try to be nice to her ... from time to time.

''We're waiting for you downstairs''

And she left. 'We'. Yes my mother isn't alone in this house. Nooo... that would be too perfect. There is someone else.

I walked downstairs slowly, didn't want to see them together. For what my mother fell for intead of to be faithful of my father.

when I came in the dining room, I saw them, sitting talking with ... Oh that's right, I forgot the microbe, the plague, I mean my little half-sister ... Lisa.

'' Oh come on, we were waiting for you before to start eating !''

I took my usual sit. She took my plate with that ugly smile that she knows well, put some dishes and give it back to me. She served her family after me.

We were eating in silence because i don't like to talk to them... (A/N : Nooo really i didn't catch that... duh)

I like that silence. i wasn't that hungry, So i was playing with some broccoli when she spoke.

'' why you don't eat ? It's not because you're overweight and you're starving yourself to lose weigh, is it? ''

I kept my head down, felt like the broccoli was more important than her.

'It's not about losing weight, i like my body as it is. ''

''that's what fat people says''

''Lisa''

she likes to tempt me, trying to annoy me in front of her parents. So with my calmest voice i said.

''mmmh maybe... I mean at least, i won't be taken for a bitch in a skirt too short ready to be fucked by all dogs''

I kept my head down as I didn't care of that people's reactions.

''Mine lee. It's your sist-''

''An abomination''

I cut her. I sigh and put my chopstick on the table. I get up from my chair, ready to leave in my not joyful bedroom.

As I was leaving the living room, he spoke. For the first time, he dared to speak in front of me.

'' Wait'' he said.

I stopped, my back was facing him.

''there is an opportunity for you to leave this house''

Hearing his words I turned around. My 'mother' looked at him with disbelief.

'' She can't leave this house''

''She doesn't want to be here''

She looked at me like she wanted to me to be disagree with him.

''i'm listening''

He sight, looked at her with a reassuring smile and took her hand. She spoke instead of him.

''Do you remember the Jeons ? They have a child around your age, and the mother was my best friend back in time. Well... their child is in Seoul and needs a roommate.''

My eyes widened. It was her. My childhood friend.

''Cookie ?''

She loocked at me puzzled.

'' you mean jungk-''

'' i wonder what she looks like, now''

'' She ?''

I didn't wait for them to speak, i joined my room. I was packing my stuff even the secret stuff, until i heard a knock. I was startled and i hid it quietly in my dressing.

'' i'm sorry to disturb you.''

She seems sad but i don't care right now because i can go away.

''You ready to go ? Right you don't like to be here, do you ?

I didn't say anything, what's the point.

'' you will go on the greatest university of seoul, in science department. It's the deal for you to leave.''

I nod but inside of me i wasn't greatful. I wanted to be a singer since my childhood.

'' and i will check your results and if it's not conclusive, you come back home''.

I nodded a second time, not letting any sound. She sigh and before she could leave she said.

'' we will bring you there tomorrow''

I smiled when she closed the door. I will see you tomorrow Cookie.

°O.°O.°O.

Hey my oeufs au plat. I hope you loved the first chapter! It's pretty boring at first but i will make better chapters!

Thank for your futur comments

Kisses