Chapter 0.0.2

The ride was silence. I was watching the trees passing by quickly. The window was open and i let the wind touch my face. It felt good. I could smell the freedom. No more mother, her boyfriend and the fruit of their 'love'. I will enter in university in second year. My mother enrolled me in the most difficult sector of the scientific department. But she never followed my school results and even last year in the local faculty, I was advanced in all subjects. She thinks she can make me come back home, pushing me into the most extreme difficulty, but she does not even realize the potential of her so-called daughter. I think I take after my father in terms of intelligence.

'' call me if anything happens, i will be in contact with your main teacher for your results''

She parked the car in front of the university. I got out quickly and took my stuff of the car's trunk.

'' you really need all this stuff ? you took all your belongings from your room. What are you left behind ?''

I looked at her.

'' i left one thing, because i don't need it right now''

She looked reassured. I smirked at that, if only she knew. After having managed to get my things out she handed me a paper.

'' it's the name of your teacher to finalize your registration and at the bottom of the sheet is the address of your roommate.''

''Thank you''

She giggled slightly.

''What ?''

My voice startled her, it was cold and deep.

'' Nothing !''

I sigh and put my big bag on my back and pick my luggages. When i was walking by her side she stopped me. She looked in my eyes and hugged me. As you might have guessed i didn't respond.

'' Take care sweet heart, don't be so naive and don't listen to that what people say of your weight''

I raised an eyebrow at that. What the **** ? She let me go and i headed of my professor's office.

As entered the building, i could see why it was the most famous university of south korea. The high ceiling, marble mixed with gold on the floor. It was beautiful. I couldn't stop looking of the architecture.

''Can i help you ?''

His voice starlted me. I turned to look at him. I felt small beside him even with weight.

''I'm-i'm...''

Dang it, don't be shy , put yourself together. He smiled at me. He looks very handsome.

''Huh... i'm searching for the office of Mister Kim.... Seok-jin ?''

I tried to read what my mother wrote on the paper. I looked at him again.

''oh why are you looking my office ?''

''So you're my teacher. I'm Mine Lee. Kim Mine lee.''

''Oh Mine lee ! yes i've heard about you, you must be the new student ! Welcome in our university ! Come, we'll finish your registration.''

I followed him in a large corridor. I felt subjugate by all corridors that i passed. After few minutes, we arrived in front of a door with the name of my teacher. He has his own office. He opened the door.

''lady first !!'' He smiled.

''Oh thank you''.

I entered the room, beautiful paintings were enthroned on the great walls. there are also libraries.

''Oh you have a lot of book of anatomy. I know this one, it's rather detailed.''

''You love biology ? ''

''Yes. It helped me when i needed to-to.... Study !! Yes study.''

Damn, what a fool i am.

''Anyway, so this is your registration file, and you just need to sign up''

''Ok''

He handed me the file, read the most important things that needed to know. 'Must have at least 18/20 in all subjects to be able to stay for the second semester.' That witch. Hopeless. Next, 'Park Mine lee has the right to have a subvention for her studies'. 'Park' ?

''Hum, excuse me, it says Park Mine lee... ''

''Yes Your mother said that you take her family name because you father-''

''I don't.'' i said coldly.

He was taken aback.

'' i will sign up when the name changes''

I got up to leave and he followed me. He opened the door for me.

'' do you need any help with your luggages ?''

''No thanks i will call a taxi.''

''You know i'm sorry ''

''Don't be. Have nice day Mr Kim''

''You too, see you in a week''

I left the university. It was time for me to meet my childhood friend. I called the taxi and he headed to the place of my futur roommate I was a little excited. When he parked, i could see the appartement, it was gorgeous, on another level. Huh she must be rich. After the taxi driver helped me with my stuff, he left me alone in front a big entrance. I entered and saw a guardian. I approached him.

''Excuse me Sir, do you know which floor is Miss Jeon ?''

At first, he just loocked at me with digust then he loocked down on his computer.

''What do you want ?''

'' i'm her new roommate''.

He was shocked. He blinked few times before to answering.

''oh ok... They lives on the last floor, there are two doors and it's the one on the right.''

''Thank you sir''

I bowed.

'' have a nice day.''

''Yeah.... Pig...''

There were 15 floors. It took almost 7 minutes for the elevator to arrive. When that little sound of the elevator rang, my heart started beating fast. I didn't how she would react. I'm gross for the most of the people and i was scared that she would be disguted as well. I made this choice because of my story. I can't really change right now.

I saw the door on the right. I knock once. And twice. I heard someone's foot step, i held my breath. And the door opened.

''Yes ?''

Fuck... Who's this ?

°O.°O.°O.

Hey, chapter 2 done! i hope you like it!

have nice day my oeufs au plat!