Chapter 4: Blame?

Chaeyoung POV
I'm sitting alone in my dressing room, staring at myself in the mirror. Thousands of thoughts were running through my head. My mom, the business, the empty presence of my dad. Although this marriage isn't real, I'd still want him to be a part of this momentous occasion. I truly feel alone today.

I'm at the wedding venue in the room reserved for the bride. For me.

I look down at my fiddling hands, unable to control my nervousness. I feel a tear slip as it streams down my face, soon I begin sobbing at the thought of everything.

"Why?", I cried out to myself. Why do I have to go through with this? I never thought I'd be faced with such a situation

I don't want to be married to jungkook, I don't want to live with him.

I don't want to be married to jungkook, I  don't want to live with him

I wish my dad was here. He'd know what to do. I miss him so so much, his comforting hugs and loving smile. His silly jokes. I feel so alone without him.

Me and my mother were never really close, she was closer to my older sister Jennie who is 3 years older than me and is currently at a fashion school in Paris. She's very talented, we are very close but my mother always loved her more and so would often go to Paris to visit her whilst I would always stay with my dad learning business .

Tears continue to fall when all of a sudden a voice spoke out, making me slightly jump.

"Your going to ruin your makeup if you continue"

I look up to see the one and only Jeon Jungkook holding out a handkerchief. When I don't move to my surprise Jungkook gently turns my head with his hand and lightly wipes my tears away.

I moved his hand away and fixed myself turning away from him, he then unexpectedly handed me a tissue

"Why you crying?" He then asked

"I'm getting married to a complete stranger, and am having to commit to a marriage that holds no significance to me or my so called financè." I sigh "this is your fault"

His eyes widened over what i said.

"What." I breathed out barely as a whisper

"Your seriously blaming me?" Jungkook speak, his angry tone evident.

"It's your fault. You could have rejected the deal and none of this would've had to happen. Your to blame. If you said no then we wouldn't be standing here and I wouldn't have to marry a girl like you"

I feel my blood boil with anger

"Excuse me Mr Jeon, This. Is not because of me, it's because your father. He was the one who brought this into the contract. Also, do you not have a mouth of your own, you could've easily said no too," I answered, whilst keeping eye contact, my tears threatening to fall again. This is so embarrassing.

"You" I say hitting his chest with my hands pushing him back, "have no right to blame me"

"I have every right to blame you" he shouts

"If your struggling so much to go through with this then come one let's go to your father right now I'm sure your father will be pleased to announce it to the guests" I shouted back

I was ready to continue when he suddenly grabbed my two wrists and pushed me against the wall.

"Don't challenge me princess" he smirked

"You may be able to boss your company around but not me" he says squeezing my wrists.

" You accepted the deal, so you must go through with this marriage" he spoke tension evident in his voice

"You have no choice I'm afraid." He ended then  proceeded to move

I try stopping him - I want to tell him that I'm not happy doing this either, that it's not my choice but an obligation - he pushes me off as I lose my balance causing my wrist to hit the corner of a table near by.

But Jungkook leaves without noticing.

———————————————————————
T^T
Instagram: @itscheexo
What will Chaeyoung do? Xx

-Chee xx