Chapter 32: Secrets?

Chaeyoung PoV

You'd think I'd be crying. You'd think I'd be devastated. But no. If there's anything my father has taught me, it's that moments like these are what make people realise what you can do, the person you are, and I'm not somebody that loses. I will fix this. I will get my company back. I will make Mina pay...

I'm not going to let the company slip away, not like this. Not now. Because it's not just me who this affects, it's my employees, anyone joint to us, it affects them. I won't let them suffer. I'm not going to let all of our hard work be tarnished like this. No. I am going to fix this.

I don't know why Jungkook is doing this but I do know for who. It has to be Mina, she must be blackmailing him, it has to be related to her.

Frustration overwhelms me, he should've told me. He shouldn't have gone through with it. He's a capable man, how can he just let something like this happen? How?

And When?

We promised we would tell each other everything. So why is he going back on his word now?

I can't let this happen. I won't.

I grab my phone that's on my desk and immediately begin making calls. It technically hasn't been sold yet, I just need to negotiate with the buyer.

Mr Hwang Junhyun.

Jungkook PoV

"Mr Jeon I've received news that Mr Hwang is wanting to pull out of the buying contract" my secretary informs

"What?"

"Miss Chaeyoung seems to have spoken to him, causing him to have withdrawn"

She doesn't understand what she's doing

My phone begins ringing as my secretary sees himself out

I bring my phone to my ear, "What on earth do you want now?"

"You know exactly what I want" Mina's irritating voice travels through the device

"Looks like I won't give it to you."

"Well I guess I need to take something else instead, belonging to Chaeyoung of course"

"Leave her alone Mina!"

"After what you and her did, to me, to Chanyeol? Not until you both pay"

"You can do whatever you want to me, but leave her alone. You said when me and Chaeyoung went to Spain that you're not going to touch her. So why the hell did you call her then?"

"Aww you see that only makes me want to hurt her more. I can do whatever I want, whenever I feel like it. And making Chaeyoung fear, is exactly what I wanted."

"Careful, you don't you know what I'm capable of" I grit through my teeth

"Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook" She teasingly says making me feel sick " don't you know what I'm capable of" I sigh heavily at her answer, " meet me at 2 o'clock, I'll text you the address. And I assure you you're going to want to come" she finally says before the call disconnects anger filling my veins causing me to flip entirely as I push everything of my desk scattering everything in to the floor.

I punch the wall unable to control myself, before pathetically sliding down onto the floor with my bruise and bled knuckles, and bury my hands frustratedly in my hands

Chaeyoung PoV

"What the hell Jennie??" I yell at my older sister in her bedroom. "I was away for a few months and you allowed something like this to happen?! I thought you were smarter than this!"

I glare at her, unable to comprehend how she could let something so important to the family, go.

"Chaeyoung, you weren't here, you don't know what was happening here while you were off in dream land with your husband, who by the way, initiated this whilst you were there?"

"What?"

"This was going on during your little vacation and Jungkook was the root cause of it."

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

Why did he hide this from me? Since our time in Spain? How could he have kept something for so long?

That's not how this marriage is suppose to work.

"How could I? After everything that happened, this was the last thing that should've been on your mind" Jennie steps closer to me, but I step away rejecting it.

"You both can go to hell"

******************************************

————————————————————————

Thank you my loveliessss for reading ♥️ 😭 - sorry this is a short chapter 💗

What do you think about Jennie and Jungkook hiding the selling of the company from Chaeyoung for so long?

I love you all to the moon and back, ♥️

Check out my Instagram Page if you'd like:

- Chee xoxo