Prologue

Unsaid Love

Prologue

'I am a NOBODY’

'She’s a POPULAR PRETTY GIRL’

'NO ONE will like me, ESPECIALLY HER.’

As I thought these words, I stare at the most BEAUTIFUL GIRL that I ever laid my eyes on.

I am Christopher Andrew Jacobs, or simply “Chris”. I live with my Grandma Lily (because my parents passed away when I was five at a car accident) and, I have NO siblings. So, it’s just me and my grandma. Everyone call me “NERD”, “GEEK”, and also “WEIRDO”. I don’t know what I did to them, that they treat me like garbage or a sh*t. But I just ignore them.

By the way, the girl that I was talking about earlier was Catherine Jane Smith or like her friends call her, “Cathy”. Ever since I was a kid I really admire her, not just because of her looks but her personality. I always watch her playing with her best friend, Amanda Collins, and with the other kids at the park. I know I was creepy, but I can’t take my eyes off of her. Everytime they went to the park, I always hide at the trees because I don’t want her to see how weird and creepy I am.

When I was in school I hide behind the lockers because her (jerk, as*hole and player) boyfriend, Brandon, along with his best friend, Travis might beat me up, once they saw me putting my letters on Cathy’s locker.

My life is always the same, push there, kick there, hit there, laugh there. Yeah, no difference. But I didn’t tell this to my grandma because I don’t want her to worry too much. I am a big guy and I can handle myself or can I?

Cathy didn’t know that I was the one who put the letters on her locker. It’s okay to be that way. Because if she knew that I am the one who wrote those letters, she might be disgusted. Crappy huh?

Well that’s life. You never expect it until it comes to your life.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you like my first story. Please COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!

Don’t forget to follow me! I will post Chapter One, as soon as I can! J