1| Thoughts

Aaron's POV
Beep-Beep-Beep
I groan. Morning. Suddenly, like a flash of lighting the good news jumps into my head. "IT'S MA BIRTHDAY!" I leap out of bed to get dressed. I dress casually, throwing on a white shirt with a checkered sweater, black sweats and my favorite pug socks.

Then I do something special. I carefully comb and gel my hair, trying to look extra nice cuz guess what? Roni's coming with me! Then to make sure my styled hair isn't too obvious, I toss on a beanie hat. Then I head to the washroom and brush my teeth while doing a little happy dance.

After I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I grab my vlog cam and switched it on.

"Hey guys, this is another vlog with yours truly, and today is gonna be B-E-A utiful you know why? Cuz to-day is my BIRTHDAAAAAAY and guess where I'm going... LAKE TAAAAHOOOOOOOOEOEOEOEOE!"

As I continue my vlog, I start packing and getting ready to meet with Roni. While I pack I tell my amigos a more detailed plan of what I will be doing.

Ding -Dong, the doorbell rings. I cover the lense of the camera with my hand while saying, "Here's my surprise!" I open the door. "RONIIIIIII!"
I let the beautiful angel step into my house, trying and doing pretty well to hide my awe.
"So," Roni starts "When are we going?"
"How about we go right after we get some COOOOOOFFFFFEEEEE" I say knowing Roni loves coffee.
"Yes!" Roni squeals "Lets go now!"
I turn the vlog camera off and smile at Roni, each of us holding the gaze until she looks away, blushing.

As we drive to Starbucks, (A/N I've only been to Starbucks once!) I let Roni play with the vlog camera.
I hear her say "Here is a wild Aaron in its natural habitat driving to get us some coffee." I smile to myself, trying hard to make it not-that-visable. "Why are you smiling like that?" asks Roni, "It's creepy."
I realise I'm grinning, so I grin really wide making it extra creepy. Roni looks away and whines "Aaaaaron stooooop ".

As we pull into the parking lot Roni starts arguing what she wants. "How about a, no-no-no I want a, no not that either. Aaron, I don't know what to get."
I smile, saying "I'll go in and get us a surprise." Roni nods and sits back waving me away.
"Bye bye" she says. I nod and walk into the coffee shop. I go in and get us both a double double and head back to the car. In the car I give Roni the coffee and we sit in silence sipping and occasionally blowing our coffees.

A/N
Hi guyses, have you watched "Where's My Romeo?"
If you did you probably know it's over, and that Roni and Aaron kissed!
I'm kinda confused cuz idk if it was real or if it was just acting.
Also, who is that guy who kissed Nessa?

I'm so confused.