10| Surprise

Aaron's POV

It has been more than a week since I've last seen Roni, and by Nessa, I know she's scared and depressed and it has made me guilty, I feel like it's all my fault. Today, I'm going to surprise her.
I text Nessa, telling her my plan.
Aaron: Hey Ness, how's Roni feeling?

Same as always, scared to come out of her room :Nessa

Aaron: I had an idea, y dont I come over with coffee and
a little surprise?

Sure! But remember, Ro's feelings are unstable right now, so be careful :Nessa

Aaron: Be there soon

I shut down my phone and pick up my camera and point it at my face.
"What is up everyone, today I will be going to buy a present for a special little purple heart."
I point at the air, where I will edit a purple heart emoji.

I bring the camera with me as I enter my car, explaining my plan.

Stopping at a target, I pick up a nice box, decorated with little hedgies.

After picking up a few more items I head over to a build-a-bear shop. I enter, breathing in the smell of fresh fluff. I choose a hedgehog, but before I stuff it I slip in a little note, one that she would only see if she was mad or sad, something to help her feel better.
The note said, "Dear Roni, if you were angry or depressed to open this stuffy, I want to tell you this. I truly love you Roni, and I will always be here for you. Yours forever, Aaron."

After a bit, I decide it was time. Driving to the twins' house, I text Nessa.
Aaron: I'm coming over.

Okie, c u:Nessa

Nessa's POV

"Hi Aaron!" I say, holding the door open for him.
Together we walk up to Roni's room.
"Hey Roni! I've got a surprise for you!"
"Passcode?"
I giggle as she peeks open the door and sticks her hand out. I tap it 4 times, then I stick into my dimple. Roni opens the door.

"SURPRISE!!" Aaron yells, holding open his arms. She runs out of her room (For the first time in foreveeeerrrr)and jumps into his arms.
Then, holding his free hand Roni pulls him into her room. I take out my phone phone and film them.

First, she sips the coffee Aaron brought for her.
Then she pulls out a shirt that in big letters spell, "My Bff->"
Aaron takes off his sweater, revealing a matching shirt that says "<-My Bff"
Finally, she pulls a hedgehog stuffies out of the box. Roni smiles up at Aaron.
"Thanks" She squeaks.
After a minuet or so, I slink away quietly and I lie on my bed.
The sound of their laughter rings in my ears, triggering an emotion I haven't felt towords my twin in a long time. Jealousy.
I quickly cover the feeling up, but still feel a twang of pain in the back of my heart, where I am still in love with my ex-boyfriend. Good old Aaron.

A/N
I is soooo sorry I hasn't posted in sooooo long. And I have no idea what to do with 3k yet, I thought of something but it's really dumb, but I'll still do it.
That's all, guybye.