Part 10

Yoongi

We round a corner once we get up there and go into Taehyung's room. My jaw drops when I step inside. It's massive.

"The walls are the same colour as mine." Hoseok grins at me from where he's leaning against one of the green walls with posters of singers dotted around it.

"Yeah, this is just the spitting image of your room," I say sarcastically, since Hoseok's room is almost as small as mine. Namjoon laughs.

"Alright, so not to be rude or anything, but who are you guys?" Taehyung asks, and plonks himself down on his king sized bed.

"I'm Hoseok, this is Namjoon." Hoseok points and Namjoon waves.

"Are you still in school?" Asks the boy I don't know. I take a proper look at him. He has a round nose and big eyes and looks very young. I realise I recognise him. He came to the cafe with Jimin and Taehyung that day.

"Nah, we graduated last year," Hoseok says it like it's his greatest achievement, which it probably is.

"Are you at university?" Taehyung pipes up again.

"I am," Namjoon responds with a smile.

"So's my sister. She lives on campus and she's come home for a week. So for some reason my parents have decided to throw a party to celebrate that." Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"And you three are all at school, right?" Hoseok asks, and the younger boys nod.

"Jimin and I are in Year 12 and Jungkook is in Year 11," Taehyung says.

Jungkook. So that's his name. He's older than I thought. Maybe he's the cousin Jimin was talking about?

"Jungkook and I are cousins and Taehyung and Jungkook are dating." Jimin speaks for the first time since we got upstairs.

Taehyung gives Jungkook a grin so cheesy it would usually annoy me, but the way Taehyung's mouth goes into a box shape when he smiles somehow makes him more likeable.

"Gosh, is everybody gay here?" Hoseok blurts out, and a deep blush rises on his cheeks as he immediately regrets it. I cringe. Namjoon and I don't care when Hoseok teases us, but I'm scared Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook will take it the wrong way.

Thankfully, the other three just laugh.

"I take it you're not?" Taehyung raises his eyebrows.

Hoseok shakes his head.

"Ugh, so mainstream," Jungkook rolls his eyes.

At this we all crack up laughing and none of us notice when the door opens until someone says "Hey!"

A girl who looks a lot like Taehyung, who I assume is his sister, and a tall guy with his arm around her stand in the doorway.

"Mum's making me socialise with like a million people downstairs, can I leave Seokjin with you so he doesn't have to?" The girl asks Taehyung, but her eyes flicker to Hoseok.

Taehyung scrunches up his nose but nods. The girl stands on her tiptoes to peck Seokjin on the cheek, then pushes him inside and leaves, closing the door behind her.

"Hello." Seokjin waves awkwardly. "You can just call me Jin. No one really calls me Seokjin."

"Oh my God," Namjoon whispers, and we all hear him. "Sorry, um, I just think I recognise you."

Jin shoots Namjoon a charming smile. "Right, we go to the same university. I've seen you around."

"Really?" Namjoon's dimples go deeper than ever with a huge grin. His eyes have a sparkle to them that I've never seen before.