Gossip on a Galactic Level

*Kay: BULLET PROOF STORYTELLING, GET IT FOR O-NLY FIFTEEN DOLLARS HERE, AND ALL OVER YOUR FANTASTIC, FANTABULOUS LIGHT SPEED BOON MEAMS! A BARAND NEW STORY EVERY TIME A CHAPTER IS COMPLETED!!!!! IT'S MAGIC! IT'S INTERGALATIC! IT'S THE HOTTEST STUFF SINCE THE BIRTH OF A NEBULA!!!!!*

This isn't actually a phone conversation, but that particular quote from Kay was too good to not incorporate! HOWEVER, everything in this Author's Note is actually fantastic Intergalactic gossip that you DON'T want to miss out on! SO LISTEN UP SOLDIERS!!!

1. The Tumblr Page: Prior to starting the "Slice Of Life, Texting Memoirs, comedy edition" of our friendship, Kay and Cee - you know, the think you're reading right now? - Kay and I started a blog on tumblr called "iftheminionswenttocollege" or (in case you can't read thousands of words and syllables run together like an 1800's bafoon [just kidding we love you guys, too]) If The Minions Went To College. On that blog, we are developing Kay's very own English dialect, which ends up sounding a lot like educated minion talk when done correctly. If you would like to follow us in our journey to develop our own English dialect, and keep up with more ridiculous content of ours, PLEASE GO FOLLOW THE BLOG! We update whenever inspired and you all can help with that by leaving comments on our posts, and rebloging them with your own attempts at correct speakish! Which, if I may compliment myself, nice Segway!
2. Leaving Your Comments: there is nothing more rewarding than hearing the cry of your people in the wilderness begging you for an extravagant, well described, climatic rescue from the chaotic realities of this current realm of life! Basically, for all you non-wordy-I-must-have-everything-said-plain-to-me-because-my-ability-to-assume-things-has-been-compromised-by-all-things-undefined-and-expected-perfection, WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS! I'd love to engage with some of you! Let us know what your favorite parts and quotes of the chapters are! Who knows, you may get featured! Which! Nice Segway again!!!!
3. Uploads You Need To Know About: So as you've undoubtedly noticed, we have not been posting regularly. Let's just say I've been a little too picky about what we should include and then realized that our "Slice Of Life, Texting Memoirs, comedy edition" should have a giant "X" through "comedy edition". Life isn't always rolling on the floor laughing. Y'all need a chance to connect with us personally too. SO! With that being said! I plan to be uploading every week! If I don't have a conversation for a week, you can expect... um... well I can't send virtual cookies, because those are for the people who message us on tumblr in correct speakish... how about... cheesecake. I will send you a slice of virtual cheesecake if I miss a weekly upload, BUT YOU MUST CLAIM YOUR VIRTUAL CHEESECAKE IN THE COMMENTS!
I hope all this sounds fair and good to our general Wattpad audience! I'll catch you all on our next weekly upload (next Tuesday because I'll be out of town on Monday without WiFi)! FAREWELL FRIENDLY FOLK!

PS. Do not take anything slightly insulting in this note personally and to offense. It's just my humor, but it's only humorous when the insult is long and dragged out with a lot of flowery words. Think Shakespeare. If you care to leave an insult to be featured, it MUST be long, wordy, and Shakespearean-esque.