Prologue

*****

                  PROLOGUE

   "Humans are strange."

  Napangiwi naman ako ng patago sa sinabi ni Olie.She's Olie Von Furstenberg.My self-proclaimed best friend and protector.Nagbabasa kasi siya ng book na ang title ay ALL YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HUMANS.Weird.

   How come that humans are strange? Is she joking?She's also a human,right?Even though she look so mysterious.

"How come Olie?"I asked to her.

   Honestly, we've known each other for about 5 months, I think?

Nah,,just joking.
We are childhood friends and I personally know that she's a mysterious yet a childish girl.

   My mom send me back here in the Philippines to study.And then she says that Olie must be always by my side because I'm clumsy and short-temperd.

   " Nevermind."She said in a bored tone.At tumutok na ulit na pagbabasa.

    "K."I answered.Madali ako kausap.Hindi ako yung tipong pipilitin ka.

  "By the way Kiara,your Mom told me to give this to you."
She said to me while handling a folder with my name on it.
    We are here in the living room and were both sitting in the sofa.She's in the left side and I'm in the right side.

  "Just open it, and tell me whats inside." I said not looking to her.

I'm busy with my laptop.I'm searching the best school here in the Philippines that can reach the standards of International schools. I can surely manage their high standards,its just a piece of cake.

   "It said that you're going to attend the CLYPEUS UNIVERSITY as Zhyra Yuriko,17 years old.And it have a car sticker here,2 keys and 1 card.A-and a---"

Bakit nauutal to?Napalingon naman ako sa kanya.Nanlalaki ang mata niya at namumutla?Well,dalawa lang ang dahilan ng pag-utal ng isang Olie Von.Una,pagkasama niya ang crush niya at ang pangalawa,ay pag may nakikita siyang Nerd glas---..WHATTTT??

    "NERD GLASSES?Youve got to be kidding me!!" I spatted!

And I ALMOST jump into her but its too late.Too late because the folder falls into the floor and----

    "F*ck!F*ck!F*ck!" I'm cussing so bad!

'I hate this!I hate this!You're really teasing me Mom!' Im not that stupid to not knowing what she wants me to do!
My mom wants me to hide my identity through a NERD?What the!!!!!!!! Im not hating this nerd part because of Olie's weird reaction about nerd glasses but--but its about the truth that I HATE NERDS!!!!

   "Ki-Kiara are you go---" pinutol ko na ang sasabihin ni Olie.

   "I don't know Olie!I know I need to hide my identity to avoid criticism about our family but a nerd!?I won't! Its okay if I will be a gangster, a bossy,a geek and a bully but a nerd?No!No way!"Nanggigigil kung litanya habang sinasabunot ko ang sarili ko.

   " Pfft--Kiara?That's been the longest thing you've said!Kyahhh!!"

I give her a glare.

   "Don't try to scared me Kiara!You're not scary.Pfft--hahahahaha!!" Ughhhh!!

  "Yeah,I'm not scary coz I'm pretty." I said.

    "Wow!Look at the confidence of Princess Kiara!Wow!."
Nakangising sabi ni Olie na sinabayan niya ng Slow clap.Parang timang lang to.